~Part 1~

Anirudh: AHH

Anirudh pov.
I fell on the ground due to the pain.. the bullet went in my stomach.. it was paining.. they all laughed seeing me in pain. my blood flowed.. I can't see anything.. everything was getting blurry.

??: Look the world's most dangerous mafia is dying.. it's rare scene, hahaha.. I looked at him.. but I cannot see his face clearly even he was wearing a mask.

Anirudh: wh..what do yo..you want?

??: This is how I felt when you kill my........

??: what the hell is happening here?

we all looked at the voice coming from.. it was a girls voice.. I can't see her clearly.. but I can see she was little afraid but still..

??: you don't have anything to do here.. if you go silently from here then I will leave you or I will kill you also.

That girl: I.. I will not go anywhere.. why are you killing him? how can you
kill anyone? don't you have feelings?

he laughed at her and pointed gun at her.. she flinched seeing the gun.
??: just get lost from here.

That girl: I.. I said I won't..

??: what the..

suddenly we heard police siren..

??: boss let's go.. he will die.

?? : but..

??: yes boss let's go. or we will be arrested. he nodded and glared at me for last time and ran from there.

I closed my eyes while breathing heavily.. I was feeling so weak. suddenly someone held my hand. I opened my eyes and saw that girl... but still I can't see her face clearly.. everything was so blurry.. she was afraid and shivering a little.

That girl: you..you are bleeding so much. let's.. let's just go to hospital.

Anirudh: nahh.. I am fine.
(I said breathing heavily and tried to get up but ended up by groning in pain.. she held my hand )

That girl: are you crazy? you got bullet inside you.. you can't breath properly... you can't sit properly and you are saying you are fine.
just shut up. I wi ll take you to hospital.

Anirudh: but...

That girl: I said just shut up.

I looked at her shockingly.. this is the first time someone scolded me. but I like it.. I was about to say something but everything black out.

I opened my eyes as I felt being dragging to somewhere. soon I realised I was on stretcher.. doctor and nurses were surrounded by me.

That girl: hurry up please..

I looked at her.. smile formed on my lips by seeing her blurry face. I held her hand.. she looked at me.. her hands are so soft.

she carressed my hairs by her other hand.
That girl: don't worry nothing will happen to you.. you will be alright.

Doctor: we are here. you stay out.

he said hurridly.. she nodded but I tightened my grip on her hand.. I don't know why but I don't want to leave her.

she looked at me..

That girl: you will be alright.. don't worry.. don't worry. she loosened my grip from her hand by her other hand. I was seeing her.. they took me inside and again everything black out.