~Part 3~

Next day
Anirudh pov.

Som: you should think about Anirudh.

Anirudh: I already said no som.. you know that how much I love her...(that girl who saved his live)

Som: but..

Anirudh: I know I never saw her.. I never meet her.. but I love her Som.. the feeling when she held my hand none can give me that feeling Som.. I only love her..

if I didn't find then I will never get marrid... I can't think about any other girl then her..

only she owns my heart and only her.

Som: but..

he stopped when we heard doorbell. I went to open the door.

Anirudh: what are you doing here?

Bondita: I..

Anirudh: listen if you are here to say yes to marriage or to seduce me then don't even try.. I will never fall for you.. so just get lost..

Bondita: what but I..

Anirudh: get lost...

I walked in but she followed me.. I stopped and turned.. she held my collar..

Bondita: Listen I don't have any interest in you Mr. I was only here to give back your damn car keys.. just take it..

she glared at me making me gulp.. she let go my collar pushing me away.

Anirudh: you..

I got cut when I heard Som laughing loudly..🤣🤣he rolled from couch while laughing. we were looking at him.. he stand up and looked at me..

Som: this is the first time someone held your collar Anirudh🤣🤣

Anirudh: no🙂

she giggled making me look at her.

Bondita: no.. actually it's second time.🤣

Som looked at her.

Som: what ?? really ??
(she nodded and he again started laughing at me.. he came to her and
they gave high five to each other)

Som: you are trully a mafia's daughter.

Bondita: yes I am..😎✌️
(they giggled together)

Som: you both are savage like made for each other..

Bondita & Anirudh: Shut up.

he stopped laughing as we both glared at him and then at each other.

Som: ahh you both don't start again.

Bondita: yes.. I don't want to get in useless fight again so take your keys back and I will go now.

Anirudh: (scoff) do you think I will take it back? never.. as you have touch it..

Bondita: what (sigh) look I don't keep others things.. and yours noway..(she kept it on table)

Bondita:bye..Som

Som: bye Bondita

she walked out while glaring at me.

Then I  yelled our maid name angrily.. she came out hurridly and stand infront of me.

Maid: ye..yes sir.

Anirudh: take this keys.. this is gift from me to you.(she looked at me shockingly)

Maid: wh..what?