Unwanted, thrown away, tossed to the side.

The girls looked at Y/N, and she smiled, giving the three of them a slight wave. They were all beautiful, but they looked a bit malnourished and skinny. It was not a pleasant look on the three young girls.

"Hi."

"Hello, stranger." Again, they said together.

"Your mother sent me to get the three of you. Would you like to see her?" The soundbof that made the girls look at each other with excitement, and they nodded.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, let's got. I forgot your mother only had three of you. I kept thinking of Natalie's kids." Y/N says with a chuckle. "Well, let's go see your mother."

Again, Y/N felt weird that the lady didn't try to protest Y/N from carrying the kids. The three kids followed behind Y/N outside of the house, and Y/N led them to the van.

When she looked back at the house, the woman was standing by the door, staring at her. Y/N thought of her as a strange old lady. Fragile and weak.

The girls got into the van, and Y/N entered the driver's seat.

"Excuse me, miss, what about our clothes?" The eldest asks. Y/N gazed at the girl through the rearviee mirror and exhaled a breath. She studied the girl.

Boney, thick natural hair, dark skin, and hazel eyes. The one sitting next to her is tan with greenish brownish eyes and golden brown hair. The third, smaller, shorter, and younger of the three is white. Blonde hair, green eyes. Just like Holly.

"You wouldn't need them anymore. I'll get you new ones."

Y/N pulled out and made her way off. She would need to hurry back before Holly woke. She's sure the woman did already.

"Which one of you is Jasmine?" Y/N asks. The darkest raised her hand.

"I am."

"Royal?"

Royal rose her hand, Holly's twin. "I am miss." She states innocently. And Y/N shot a glance at Jenna, the one sitting in the middle.

"And you're Jenna. Okay."

"Where are we headed, miss?"

"Like I said to your mother. However, I would like to ask you of your ages. How old are all of you?"

"I'm fourteen." Jasmine says.

"Twelve." Jenna informs.

"Eight." Says Royal.

"Okay, good to know. Another question: Do you three see your dad often?"

"No."

"Do you know what your father does for a living?"

"No." Jasmine says.

"Neither do I."

"I don't." Royal says softly.

"Well... I hate to say this to the three of you, but your dad doesn't love any of you. He never has, and he never will. Your mother, on the other hand, loves all of you. She's only been away from you because your devil of a father was keeping her away from you until she gave birth. But that's over. Auntie Y/N is here to the rescue."

"Why doesn't our dad love us?" Jasmine asks.

Y/N was quiet for a moment. "Your mother never told you?"

"She said she doesn't know."

"Well, I'll tell you. Your father doesn't love you because you would never be strong enough. I know the three of you are too young to understand any of it, but...not every you deserve kids. But today, that changes. I'll make the three of you strong women. Smart and fast. You'll be perfect weapons."

"Weapons?"

"Yeah... weapons."

-

Kenma was careful, but he was still losing blood. He knew he couldn't go to the hospital due to what's going on, and it's not like he could have asked Holly for help since she's with Y/N and Y/N is nowhere to be found.

The only person he could give a chance to help him and give him cover until things die down is Ren. Although he wanted to avoid this place and never come back, he still came crawling back to it.

Kenma knocked on the door on the brink of passing out. He smells of sweat and blood. Not to mention he's thirsty and hungry. Kenma banged on the door and winced, falling to his knees.

He could feel tears prick the corner of his eyes. At times like this, Y/N I'd here to comfort him. He would be laying down in bed at the back of Ukai's shop, and she would be there, telling him how much of an idiot he is as she cried.

And he would be thinking to himself, I did it for you, that's why I don't mind laying here. I would die for you.

He can't say the same for now. He's dying because he's been accused. His son is missing, and the woman he loves has left him to deal with it on his own. It's a sharp turn in history.

And he hates it. He hates how she left him here.

~

Don't worry... I'm here...I'm alive... I promise