°•~50~•°

•[Getting Equal]•

Y/N had dropped Andy off at home before leaving again. She just told the girl to keep an eye on Yuri, which she was told is with Keitaro. Y/N brushed it off and sent Andy on her way inside, telling her to look out for Yuri and Kinney.

The girl agreed of course and soon Y/N was off again. She shut her phone off and stopped at a supply store to buy two things, a bat and plyers.

Her next stop was a local store where she bought peroxide and rubbing alcohol with a pack of cotton swabs.

She filled her tank with gas, got some snacks and made sure to smile as she did them all, not wanting anyone to sense her pent up anger.

After that she went straight to Eimi's school. Y/N was hoping to meet the girl there still, not wanting to look for her.

Y/N spotted her car and parked beside her. She put her car in park and waited, and waited and waited. And with every passing minute Y/N just got more and more agitated.

Then an itch in her palm began to grow. She won't kill her, she can't. Barbara would be devastated of course and she doesn't want to lose Barbara as a friend.

Y/N went to check the time but remembered that she turned her phone of. Y/N waited another thirty minutes before she saw Eimi walking down the steps of the school.

Y/N waited until the girl reached her car to get out.

"Eimi, hi." Y/N chirps with a smile. Eimi looked up from her phone and gazed at the woman.

"Mrs.Kozume...h-hi." Eimi glanced around before her eyes landed back on Y/N.

"Can I help you Mrs.Kozume?"

"Yes actually. I remembered that I needed to give you something for your birthday. I completely forgot about it and when I remembered I panicked so I quickly made my way here to get you."

"O-oh, um...can it wait? I have a lot of homework to do."

"Psh, of course it can't, it'd only take an hour, I promise. I could take you for starbucks after." Y/N sings.

Eimi didn't want to agree but in the end she did.

"Okay, I think I have an hour to spare."

"Goodie." Y/N got back into the car and her smile dropped. She waited for Eimi to start her car before she pulled out, having Eimi follow behind her.

Y/N would drive in silence as her nerves grew by the second. She gazed at the book on her dashboard and clutched the wheel so tight her knuckles turned white.

It was a reminder of why she should do this. She can't kill her, but she can act on the matter.

"Hi Eimi, aren't you a cutie." Y/N says stooping down to the girl's level.

Eimi stared at her like she had two heads. "Hey Eimi, happy birthday." Kenma voices with a smile. He stooped down to the girl's level and set a small tiara onto her head.

She smiled, hugging him around his neck. Kenma chuckled lightly, gently tapping her onto her back.

"Thank you so much Mr.Kozume, I love you!" She beams.

"I love you too kid." Y/N met Kenma's stare and he shook his head.

'Jealous?' He had mouthed.

'A bit.'

Y/N knew it was all jokes then. A cute and innocent little gesture from a little girl that held a crush. But now...everything is not so cute. After reading what she did Y/N couldn't control her thoughts.