°•~48~•°

•[Please Help Me]•

Natalie is getting impatient as the days go by. Sure, she's pregnant now, but to be kicked out of Omen completely still taunts her.

Then there's Ukai. She's afraid that their marriage is going to be ruined before their child even takes a step into the world.

Natalie exhaled and walked out of the gucci store in the mall. She decided to take her mind off of things and go shopping. Teil has been slow on telling her things, too.

She knows he's playing it safe, knowing Tao he'd probably kill the man.

Natalie decided that the sexy set would be enough for tonight. The kids are going to be baby sat, she has a surprise for Ukai tonight. Having thrown the kids on him for long periods of time is making her guilty.

Natalie's stomach growled when she passed the food court and sighed. She would stop for something to eat, but she's already got too many bags as it is.

She'll have to stop for something on the way. Natalie reached her car, putting all of her bags in the backseat of the car. She was in the drivers seat moments later and was soon off.

She's been doing a lot of thinking, and she would love to get closer to Y/N in a nicer way. Seeing that Y/N knows about she and her brothers, there's no sugar coating anything.

However, keeping her enemy closer would also be a good idea since she knows her brothers are kind of interested in the woman.

After thirty minutes of driving, Natalie's eyes caught sight of a Cripsy Creme. At first, she was about to pass, not wanting anything sweet, but her kids popped inside of her head.

Natalie parked her car into a space in the front of the building and turned her car off, getting out afterward. Natalie stuck her keys inside of her back pocket and grabbed her purse from the passenger seat, closing the door afterward.

She went up to the building, the air being filled with the sweet delicacy. Her stomach grumbled again, and she ignored it as she went inside.

The scent got stronger, and she's glad she stopped now because she's changed her mind.

Natalie walked up to the short line and waited. Her eyes ventured around the store, noticing a few people at tables either doing work or talking.

That's when her eyes landed on them. Eimi and Yuri. They're on the far right of the store, at the last table closest to the window.

Natalie thought she was seeing things at first, but she knew it was them. She ignored them for now and finally reached the cashier.

"Good afternoon, what can I get for ya?"

"Two dozen donuts and a large black coffee."

"That'll be $20.14 ma'am."

Natalie paid and got her reciept. Natalia glanced at Yuri and Eimi again, and this time, she had caught Yuri's gaze, which made the girl look away quickly.

Natalie smiled, walking off of the line and over to them. When she got there she grinned.

"Well, hello girls." She grins.

Yuri cleared her throat and shuffled in her seat, her eyes gazing over to Eimi. Eimi set her phone face down and smiled at the woman.

"Mrs.Ukai, hi."

It's the only thing they know her as. Ukai. They've got no idea the woman is living her own double life. Or, well, trying really desperately to live it.