°•~63~•°

•[Bravery]•

The bag is pulled from Kinney's head, and his breathing picks up just a bit. He swallowed spit and looked around. He had been sleeping peacefully when he had gotten drawn out of his room against his will.

He had no idea what was happening or how it came about. All he knows is that he woke up to being taken. To where? He doesn't know.

"Welcome, Kozume." Kinney gazed in the eyes of the man he'd seen a month ago, Shachou.

For a month, it was like walking on eggshells around Yuri and his father. As well as Reno. He had asked the boy if he had mentioned anything about that night to his parents, and the young boy denied it.

He would always ask questions, though, questions Kinney can't disclose to him. He felt bad, of course, but he knows Reno would react entirely differently from him.

Shachou touched the boy's face, and Kinney just stared. His arms are bound to the handles of the chair, and his ankles are tied as well. The man knows what the young boy is capable of.

Just like his father. Witty, strong, and brave.

"How have you been, hm?" Shachou asks.

"What do you want with me?" Kinney asks. Shachou paused in tracing Kinney's features and stared. He moved his hand and exhaled.

Kinney watched at the man walk over to the desk that's six feet away from him. The moon cascaded into the room through the window behind him.

Kinney gazed at his restraints, and he noticed how tight they were around his wrist.

"You won't get out. I made sure of it." Shachou explains. Kinney looked at the man, and he sighed. "Would you like to hear a story, Kinney?" Asks Shachou as he took a seat behind the desk. His chair creaked, and it slid against the floor as he got closer to the table.

"My father is going to realize I'm gone."

He grins. "And?"

"He'll kill you." Shachou burst into laughter.

"If anything, I might just spook him. But who knows, maybe he will, maybe he won't. But I love playing games because he loves playing games. I'm honestly only here to watch everything play out. I don't care what happens to me, you or anyone else for that matter."

"Who are you?" Kinney asks curiously.

"Do you want to hear the story?" He asks again. Kinney thought for a moment. His curiosity has already been lit, and the longer he stares and asks himself questions, the more the fire in his brain grows.

"Yes."

Shachou smiled behind his mask. "Good. Because this is going to be a long story about who I am and why I'm here now. And after it all, I'll tell you my name and show you my face. But in return... you must keep my secret until I fave your father a second time. If not, I'll have to skin you in front of him. How does that sound?"

Kinney balled his fist. It was an easy task. "Okay."

"Good. Now, let's start from the beginning, shall we?"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Suna stared at himself in the mirror. He combed his hair with his fingers and sighed. It's been a month ever since he's heard of the major plan that Y/N started.

He still couldn't believe that Kita would keep it away from him. He thought they were supposed to share everything as a couple. Then Sam is in his own world, being lustful for Andy.