°•~51~•°

•[Mistake or Intention]•

Mistake or intention? Everyone makes mistakes and there are a lot of people that do things intentionally.

At their core, mistakes and intentions are two very different things. A mistake, as we all know, is an action that is taken without the intention of causing harm or misfortune, but which nonetheless results in an undesired outcome.

As for an intention, on the other hand, is a deliberate decision to take a certain action in order to achieve a particular result.

For example, imagine that you're driving to a friend's house and you accidentally take a wrong turn. This wrong turn was not intentional, you didn't mean to end up in the wrong place, but it was nonetheless a mistake that resulted in you being lost and potentially arriving late to your friend's house.

Now suppose that instead of accidentally taking a wrong turn, you intentionally decide to take a different route because you think it will be faster. In this case, your decision to take a different route was an intention, and the result, arriving at your friend's house on time, was the desired outcome.

When we make a mistake, we often do so without thinking - perhaps because we're distracted, tired, or simply unaware of the consequences of our actions.

However, in contrast, intentions involve a conscious decision-making process in which we weigh the potential outcomes of our actions and choose a course of action that we believe will lead to the desired result.

Mistakes are unplanned and often result in undesired outcomes, while intentions are deliberate decisions made with the goal of achieving a specific outcome.

And Y/N made no mistake, her actions were purely intentional. However, who could blame her? What would you do if you found out that a close friend's daughter was taking advantage of your husband?

Would you talk it out or let anger take over and beat them near death?

I know I'll want someome dead.

Y/N stopped and exhaled. This is wrong, very wrong, but she did it again. Acting without thinking, no, she did think, she had her made up prior to the execution. She's not sure how Kenma would react if he finds out, but who cares, right?

Y/N gazed at Eimi who's buckled in the front seat of Y/N's car. She's not sure if Eimi is alive anymore since they were far from the hospital.

Two and a half hours to be precise. She did however, before settinf Eimi in her car, cleaned her off with the rubbing alcohol and peroxide.

She was noticable, but Y/N had sat two hours taking in the churning smell of dried blood and and peroxide. But this is on her, she should've went about it differently.

Y/N undid Eimi's seatbelt and opened the door, shoving the girl onto the pavement just to drive away seconds later.

She didn't look back, she didn't care who witnessed Eimi's body touching the pavement, all that matters from here on out is the outcome.

After an hour of driving Y/N finally reached home. She'll have to deal with Eimi's car and phone in the morning.

Y/N walked inside and felt eyes on her. Her gaze went over to the dinner table and Andy is there, eating a bowl of icecream.

They locked eyes, but no words were spoken. Andy glanced at Y/N's attire, noticing her bruised knuckles, her red nose from having been kicked by Eimi and blood splatter on her clothes.