72

"Qin Yu is actually my ex-girlfriend, or to be precise, my last n girlfriends." Ning Yu rolled his throat and added rigorously, while Mu Qiuyan's face on the opposite side also turned cold to the naked eye.

Mu Qiuyan grabbed the ends of the hair hanging on her chest and twisted it between her fingers. It felt silky and smooth. Then she let go and twisted it again. She repeated it several times, but she didn't know anything about it. The jade-like finger became even more slender.

"She came to participate in the love show because of you." A very determined tone.

Ning Yu: "She and I didn't seem to have a happy breakup before, and I still owed some money, so she..."

Mu Qiuyan pressed forward step by step, "She said that you didn't explicitly break up at the beginning."

"Didn't you say it?" Ning Yu started to recall it again. It seemed that he had not said it and ran away. Where could he go to talk about it?

"But I made it very clear to her in the studio some time ago." Ning Yu raised his hand as if taking an oath, his eyes were sincere, and his forehead was so nervous that he was almost sweating.

Mu Qiuyan stopped twirling her hair, looked at Ning Yu's serious look, crossed her arms and turned to leave the room, "Go ahead and ask, this is a very important testimony." Ning Yu was relieved to be let go suddenly

. However, God came, and when he saw Mu Qiuyan was about to leave, he hurriedly chased after him, "Then you go with me, Miss Witch." At the same time, Ming Jue, who had just come out of the countess, had a face as dark as water, and he felt deeply in his heart

. After she thought of the answer, her steps were still a little frivolous.

Wen Mianmian came out of the room and saw exactly this scene.

"Brother Ming, what's wrong with you?" She had a gentle smile, her deer-like eyes were pure and lovely, and she had a small and cute oval face. When she smiled, her eyelashes were curved and very spiritual.

Ming Jue glanced at the live broadcast in front of him, tried hard to control the expression on his face, and signaled to go in before talking.

"The expression is so heavy, did you ask Sister Qin some questions?" Wen Mianmian poured a glass of water for Ming Jue, then sat on the sofa and hugged the pillow, secretly looking at Ming Jue, who had a tired look on her face.

Two collars of the loose prince's uniform were unbuttoned, revealing red and smooth skin. Ming Jue leaned over and picked up the water glass on the table, and he could see the graceful curves of his chest.

Wen Mianmian blushed and almost forgot about the inquiry.

Ming Jue shook his head, and after drinking the water, he leaned on the chair with some dejection. His fair and slender swan neck had loose hair, tightly entangled like seaweed.

"I'm a little out of control now. I need to calm down for a while."

She slowly closed her eyes as she said that. There was a faint smell of grapefruit in the warm room, which was fresh and slightly astringent, bitter but full of fruit. The fragrance of the incense is very soothing, and it immediately calms down the restless mind.

When Wen Mianmian saw this, she couldn't hold back the throbbing in her heart and asked softly, "If Mr. Ming wins the game, who will he choose as his date?" Her voice was a little trembling, but she could muster the courage to ask this question

. It seems that all the effort has been spent, and all the hopes and expectations in my heart are included.

"If I win the game...well..." Mingjue slowly opened her eyes, but before she could finish her words, she paused for a few seconds and then rubbed her slightly itchy chin, "If I win the game, I'll have it." You have the right to take the initiative to invite me, then I will make an appointment -"

Ming Jue's mind flashed back to the look of Mu Qiuyan when he refused, and his eyes were stained with a touch of disappointment, but it was just melancholy. If he looked at other things more carefully, he seemed to have stopped. That's it.

She seemed to have really let go.

The bright moon in my heart is no longer hanging in the sky, but has become a reflection in the sea of ​​memories. Some important things have been separated and turned into nothingness.

The goal he has been pursuing for many years suddenly disappears, and Mingjue suddenly feels a familiar but distant feeling - loneliness.

The empty feeling of loss in the chest is not so wonderful, which is why Mingjue has been particularly irritable these days.

"Do you want to choose Mu...Mu Yingqueen?" Wen Mianmian lowered her eyes, looking at Ming Jue's entranced look, her chest suddenly trembled, a little painful.

Ming Jue was stunned for a moment, put away his sudden sadness, and looked up at the omega opposite.

The petite and cute omega was nestled on the sofa like a large cat, holding a cat paw-shaped pillow tightly in his hands. His eyes were wet, and he was obviously smiling, but his expression looked so sad.

"I won't choose Qiu Yan. She... doesn't like me. I've known it for a long time, but I still persisted. I hope she will change her mind one day. But now it seems that there is no need to persist."

" Is it because...Sister Ning?"

When she heard Ning Yu's name, she curled her lips and said, "It has nothing to do with her. I only gave up because Qiu Yan rejected me." Wen Mianmian paused. She wanted to say Mu Yinghou refused.

Your reason may be Sister Ning, but you still hold it back silently.

"It's really sad to fall in love with someone who doesn't like you, but I think Mr. Ming is a very, very good person. You will definitely meet someone who likes you with all his heart and eyes, and is not willing to make you sad. "

Wen Mianmian's tone is soft, just like the warm quilt when you wake up early. When you open your eyes, you just see the warm sunshine outside the window shining in front of the bed.

Ming Jue's cheeks were slightly red, and the irritating emotions clogging his chest completely disappeared.

From birth to now, she has never lacked praise and applause in her life, but this was the first time she heard such a straightforward expression, especially when the other person was an omega.

She suddenly felt a little hot in her ears, and her chest was vibrating constantly. Her hands resting on the back of the chair were clenched nervously, and her legs were crossed, as if she couldn't hold back her inner impulse.

After Wen Mianmian finished speaking, seeing Ming Jue stunned, she waved her hands in embarrassment, her cheeks as red as apples: "It's so embarrassing to say this, but I definitely mean it!" Ming Jue touched his nose, "Then

... ...If you had the right to take the initiative to invite someone, who would you choose?"

Huh? Why did the topic suddenly change?

Wen Mianmian: "Mr. Ming, I asked this question first, and you haven't answered me yet." Ming Jue curled his

lips: "You ask the question first."

"You are cheating." Wen Mianmian complained with a pout. .

Ming Jue: "Tell me and listen. If the answer is satisfactory, I will answer mine." "

What answer is satisfactory? Do you want me to say..." Wen Mianmian was completely stunned, her small red lips slightly opened, and she looked towards The woman opposite suddenly became interested, and an incredible answer emerged in her mind.

Dots of crystals flashed in her eyes. Wen Mianmian controlled her tone and tried not to sound so excited and eager: "Mr. Ming, I want to choose you!" She finally said the words that had been lingering in her mind many times

.

Wen Mianmian closed her eyes timidly and hugged the cat paw pillow in her arms tighter. Her expression was serious and nervous, like a prisoner on the gallows waiting for her fate to be judged. The other person's words decided her fate. Home.

Heaven or hell.

"It's a coincidence, I want to choose you too." The throbbing in the chest is a signal of heartbeat, a long-lost desire for love.

Her ignorance about this relationship made it difficult for her to see whether the person in front of her was the right choice.

But love often starts from such a heartbeat, sealing up the old traces and embracing the new past.

At this moment, she just suddenly didn't want to see the other party showing that sad emotion again.

The third round of voting began, and the atmosphere at the long table was completely different from the previous two rounds. Everyone's demeanor was very relaxed, which was comparable to the five minutes before get off work when they left work.

The deceased Countess, who had been paddling, also walked downstairs in rich clothes.

"The deceased will personally witness the voting results. If the murderer is caught, the deceased will be returned. In the last round, please vote carefully." "Everyone, everyone, please listen to me." Ning Yu jumped in to vote before others

. Before speaking, "I have something I want to confess to you."

Ming Jue: "Is it the time when you finally found out that you were the murderer?" "

Actually, the scripts I got in the last two rounds were all blank scripts."

The others were stunned. , looked at each other, Li Yifan asked, "Is there any blank script?"

Ning Yu: "To put it simply, I lost my memory at the beginning, so I only know many clues about the maid now that I have obtained the complete script. ."

"Pfft - amnesia at the beginning? Ning Yu, you didn't even make it up properly. Do you think it has reached this point? Who else will believe your lies?" [Ah

? Amnesia script? real or fake. 】

【Hahaha, who can believe it? It's not like you don't know Ning Yu's talk about running a train, but this method of skipping amnesia is quite novel. In the future, I will also say that I have amnesia. 】

【Amnesia doesn't mean you are no longer a murderer. What kind of gameplay is this. 】

Ning Yu endured it again and again, but kept a polite smile and told everyone the process of waking up from amnesia and the new clues.

"The part where I lost my memory was basically related to the princess. I only regained my memory in the last round. It was obvious that the program team was trying to excuse the murderer." Ning Yu did not forget to drag the program team into trouble.

"The task she gave me last night was to kill the countess."

Ming Jue frowned, "So you are the murderer?"

Ning Yu: "No, she died in your room before I had a chance to do it. ."

The maid's original plan was to wait until the countess fell asleep after drinking an overdose of drowsy medicine late at night before taking action. So she went to the prince's room early, but was surprised to see the body lying on the carpet, and the prince with a face full of surprise and bewilderment.

She knew that the princess must have acted preemptively, but if the body died in the prince's room, it would definitely be affected, so she proposed to move the body back to the countess' own room.

Wen Mianmian pursed her lips and shook her head, "I didn't kill the person, it was all your words." "From the

angle of your window, you can see the prince in the garden. You also know that the countess fell down the stairs. You have been silently observing the night. When you heard the news, you discovered that the countess was not dead, so you were eager to take action." Ming Jue

sneered, "Where's the evidence? One moment you said you had lost your memory, and the next you said the princess was the murderer, how do you expect us to believe it? "

Ning Yu raised his chin, pulled something out from behind his waist, and threw it on the table.

The collision made a crisp sound, and the cold metal light was emitted into everyone's eyes.

That was clearly the knife inserted into the lower abdomen of the deceased countess.