21-30

21

"There is no need to break up to the point of breaking up." Li Yifan said, "Although I will be jealous because my partner is chatting too intimately with others, being jealous and breaking up will only cause pressure on my partner. Right."

Ning Yu took out his ears and looked at Li Yifan, "You wear a pair of glasses, you have two pairs of eyes, and your eyesight is not good? I suggest you go to the hospital for a check-up. Is it a problem with your eyes or your brain? problem."

"What I wrote was about breakup, but there is no word 'discuss'. Do you subconsciously think that your partner's breakup is because of the other party's insistence? Then, no wonder she can't wait to leave you." Ning Yu Smiling, showing white and neat teeth.

Li Yifan's ex-wife had requested divorce more than once, but Li Yifan refused to sign the document and dismissed it, thinking that his wife was just "making trouble" and completely ignored it.

Until he finally couldn't bear it anymore, the evidence of his domestic violence was disclosed in court, and his reputation was instantly tarnished. The case that he thought was a sure win ended in a disastrous failure. Not only did he lose his job and his career, but even the joint property of the couple was dismissed by the judge as "impairing the omega's personal life". All the charges of "injury" were paid to the wife.

If it weren't for the strong arguments of his defense attorney, he would probably have been in jail until next year.

Li Yifan's expression suddenly changed, and he explained with a stiff face, "I'm just making assumptions, I don't have a significant other."

After that, he didn't dare to speak anymore.

When Takaya opened his mouth, he was still following the theory of maintaining a harmonious relationship with colleagues in the workplace.

Ning Yu sneered, "Xiaoyu can see the chat messages on his boyfriend's mobile phone, which means that this is not the time for work, so what's the point of having an intimate chat at work and getting involved in life? This Is it that there is no distinction between public and private? Or is it that public equipment is used privately?"

Gao Mi: "Some jobs require 24 hours of online time. Although it is not off-duty time, they may be talking about work-related matters. You should ask at least, it's okay to ask. If you ask, you will be sentenced to death."

[Hahahaha, Mimi, you chose to remain silent, why did you suddenly change your answer? ]

[Ning Yu's answer was too sharp. It was completely untenable for her to remain silent. ]

[Is this a love question and answer? I vaguely thought I was having an argument. 】

Ning Yu: "Isn't it more obvious? We can still have such a happy conversation even though we are talking about work during working hours. Is it because the work is more attractive than you, or is it someone who is more attractive than you?" Gao Mi's

moment I was speechless. I wanted to retort, but when I looked into it carefully, I felt that what Ning Yu said was very reasonable.

Ming Jue frowned: "But I still don't think it's time to break up. Just warn your colleagues and take care of your significant other." "There are only zero or countless cheatings. You can control his body and control his body.

" Can you handle his thoughts about other people? Be clear-headed. Once the relationship fades, it fades away. To try to save it is a waste of time." Ming Jue still doesn't quite understand. In her opinion, the person she loves must be caught

. In her hands, she couldn't agree with this somewhat passive way of determination.

[Hahahaha, you are so right! Wake up, if you don't love it, you don't love it anymore! 】

【Any attempt to save the relationship is wronging oneself. ]

[Dang it, I actually like Ning Yu a little bit. 】

【If you can speak, speak more. ]

Ling Fei coughed slightly and quickly changed the next question.

"As you grow older, do you find it harder and harder to fall in love with others? Please tell me the last time you felt your heart beat." "

A. Within a week."

"B. Within three months."

"C. Half a year Inside."

Looking at the question on the screen, Ning Yu paused, and the oil-based pen unconsciously drew a long line on the whiteboard. She rolled her throat, subconsciously looked at Mu Qiuyan, and lowered her eyes as if to escape.

So she didn't see Mu Qiuyan's eyes that looked over her involuntarily when she lowered her head.

The sights were wrong, and the live broadcast viewers who noticed noticed it. They only felt that the atmosphere was subtle and did not think anything else.

But this little episode was noticed by Gao Mi. Looking at Ning Yu who lowered his head and said nothing, she clenched the whiteboard in her hand and glanced at Mu Qiuyan who had a cold expression.

Afterwards, the questions became more and more sharp, and many people began to share their emotional experiences.

For example, Xu translated the Versailles argument of "Others have always chased me, but I have never liked anyone else", and Zhu Wen also had an embarrassing breakup after being in love for seven years.

Zhu Wen's tone is very calm, as if she is telling other people's stories from the perspective of a bystander, "His attitude is always hot and cold, which makes people unpredictable. He always ignores me when chatting. But I didn't get the birthday gifts every year, and I kept procrastinating like this for several years. When I talked about future plans, I was evasive." "He said he needed money to start a business, so he took the money we saved together and invested it in the stock market

. , he said that he lost everything, and I didn't blame him. Later... I found out that the money had actually been used by him to buy a house. He had long wanted to break up with me, and he even came up with this idea. A brilliant plan."

Wen Mianmian felt uncomfortable hearing this. She had just graduated and left campus, and it was obvious that she had not seen clearly the society that was cloaked in "growth" but was full of deception and greed.

She also couldn't imagine that the person she had been with for seven years would become a traitor driven by profit.

Li Yifan, who was sitting on her left, saw her and his eyes lit up. He actively handed over a few tissues and reached out to try to pat her shoulder.

But before his hand fell on Wen Mianmian's shoulder, a hand suddenly came in and slapped his hand away. Li Yifan felt a slight pain in the palm of his hand and frowned at Ning Yu who had forcefully interfered.

Ning Yu retracted his hand after patting it with a look of nothing happened.

Li Yifan was a little annoyed. He probably didn't offend Ning Yu in some way. She couldn't stand him so much... Could it be because she liked Wen Mianmian?

Doesn't she like Mu Qiuyan? Are you planning to change your target after failing to catch up? !

Wen Mianmian: "What happens after that? How can you let him go so easily!"

Zhu Wen slowly curled her lips and showed a very faint smile, "I called the police for fraud, I sold the house, and I got the money back. Yes, it's just that the process was very unpleasant. Fortunately, he has a good vision. The house price in that area has more than doubled in the past few years, which is an unexpected surprise, so it's even." It's not that I'm not angry, but Nai He got the

money too much.

Ning Yu's heart was moved when he heard it, and the sound of money coming in seemed to keep ringing in his ears.

"The adult world doesn't need love. How about we talk about wealth." Thinking about the two-digit balance left in her bank card, she shed tears of envy from the corner of her mouth.

"The guests here are all top people in the industry, and their incomes are not low...so they should have some knowledge on how to get rich." Not to mention that there is a boss with a net worth of hundreds of billions sitting here.

Perhaps her speech was so sincere that everyone couldn't help laughing.

Ming Jue frowned and said bluntly, "Are you poor?"

Ning Yu stretched out two fingers and said, "You are poor if your bank card only has two digits."

Ming Jue probably had never understood the concept of two digits on a bank card and was shocked. , "Aren't you a star?"

Ning Yu raised his eyebrows: "Celebrities are also divided into those who make big money, those who make small money and... those who are in debt. Sorry, I happen to be among the last." Guests:

...

Ning Yu looked up at the sky and cried forty-five times, "I know that poor people are not worthy of falling in love. To be honest, the reason why I came to participate in the love show is actually because I thought that I would meet the noble person in my life by participating in this show." , she will take me out of the sea of ​​poverty and swim in the ocean of wealth."

Mu Qiuyan: "How noble is this noble person?"

Ning Yu: "The kind of noble person with golden light all over his body, with the word "lucky and treasure" engraved on his forehead That kind of expensive, the kind of expensive that you step on a cornucopia of treasures."

Mu Qiuyan: ...

You are talking about the God of Wealth, right?