Luka moved her hair to the other side of her neck and sealed his lips on another spot. She squirmed and tried to free herself, but he clung onto her tightly.

"You're going to have to pick up a part time job while I'm home I guess." Nick grumbled.

Layla frowned. "Wait, I have to? Why don't you while you're out of work?"

"Well, babe, we just don't know when they'll call me back to work. Plus, you have lots more free time than I do, so it balances out."

"How do I have more free time?" She asked.

Luka roughly yanked the collar of her shirt down and latched onto a new spot, sucking hard on her skin. She could feel his frustration through his movements.

"You just do. It'll be better this way." Nick replied. "Look, don't argue. Just get a night job or a weekend job and I'll take care of the kids."

Aronin's jaw clenched and he looked like he was ready to smash her phone to pieces.

Luka tugged off her shirt and quickly removed her bra, then he laid her down and continued his work across her chest. Aronin blushed, but didn't look away, nor did he move closer. Layla put her hand on Luka's head and tried to shove him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"Yeah, I don't think a part time job will work for me. I'm already hardly spending time with the kids as it is. Besides, won't you want to play your game when you're here?"

He huffed. "I can play my game and watch the kids at the same time." No he can't. "But regardless, you aren't really in a position to say no to that. Just get a part time job nearby, it'll be fine. Besides, I'm the one who hardly sees the kids. Don't I matter too?"

Layla winced as Luka bit down harder. Aronin leaned over and smacked Luka on the back of his head for hurting her.

"Yes, obviously you matter too, but why do we need to take away the only time I have with the kids?"

"Fine, if you want to lose our apartment, then so be it. You're too lazy to work, then fine. Just start packing boxes now."

Luka gritted his teeth, then nearly ripped off her work skirt, then tore off her stockings before latching his mouth onto the flesh of her inner thigh. He bit and sucked desperately in several different places and swatted her hands away when she tried to push him off.

"Nick, don't be like that. Look, we can discuss this when you get back, okay?" She tried to reason.

She glanced at Aronin and he was looking away with his hand over his mouth. His eyes flickered with barely concealed rage.

"Fine. Whatever. Bye." Amd he hung up.

Luka sprang up from the bed. "Fucking bastard!" He snapped.

"Luka, be quiet! My kids are sleeping down the hall." Layla snapped at him.

His lips pressed together tightly and his hands balled into fists. "I fucking hate him. He treats you like shit. I'm not taking it anymore."

Luka came back to Layla and set his arms on either side of her head, his feverent eyes locked on hers. "Leave him. Immediately. We will take care of you and your kids. We can handle the fees for a good lawyer for you, too."

Layla opened her mouth to say something, then shut it again.

Luka reached down and tugged off the last piece of her clothes, her panties. He dove down and latched his mouth onto her pussy, parting her lips and lapping at her folds.

Layla gasped. "Is now really the fucking time for this?" She squirmed, then moaned as he closed his lips around her clit and sucked.

"Please don't fight me, Layla. I need this. I'll be gentle." He pushed his two fingers into her then paused. "Relatively gentle." He flashed her a grin, then dove back down.