2

"I'm not really in the mood tonight." She told her husband. She had worked hard that day and had a rough day with the kids. Her son threw up everywhere and made a mess, and her boss yelled at her for something that wasn't even her fault.

"Maybe give me a massage to help relieve some tension and I'll change my mind." She offered.

Nick groaned and put down his game controller. "Seriously? I've been away working for weeks and I just get back and all I ask is some love and affection from my wife. Why am I even with you if we can't have sex when I get back?"

Layla winced. Ouch, that hurt. "What, so I'm only good for the sex?"

"I never said that. Stop twisting my words. Fine, I'll give you the massage. Lay down."

After a brief massage, she felt his weight pressing down on her back. He tried to work himself into her, but she wasn't wet so he had to stop and grab the lube before he could press himself inside her.

Layla sighed and tried to wiggle her hips so she could get to a pleasurable angle. The way he was thrusting in and out of her was rubbing her skin raw and it was very uncomfortable.

"Just hold still for a moment." Nick rested his body weight on her back and he thrust into her. Another moment later and he grunted as he finished inside her.

"Ugh, you're so sexy." He sighed and laid down. He closed his eyes and fell asleep a few moments later.

Layla sat up and sighed. She cleaned herself up in the bathroom and went out into the kitchen to grab some water.

Her phone beeped with a text.

"I don't know why you even bother. He can't satisfy you. Just leave him already." She could tell it was 'L' based on the way they write. They sent all their messages in a group chat with 'A'.

Layla huffed and rolled her eyes. "Like you could do better." She replied.

"Oh we absolutely could. If you don't believe me, we could prove it."

Layla leaned against the island, casting a glance to the flowers, then back to her phone.

"No thank you. Just staying away from me would be perfect."

His reply came after a few seconds. "You know we can't do that. We're both too in love with you to ever leave you. And besides, we know you secretly love being stalked. But that useless husband of yours needs to go so we can swoop in."

"Not happening."

Layla scooped some ice cream into a bowl and settled on the couch to eat it with a TV show put on quietly.

"And why not? We can make you way happier than Nick can. He can go fuck off. Does he even really love you?"

Before she could reply, 'A' added his first text of the evening. "We would worship you every single day. We could give you everything you ever wanted and give your kids a father who is actually there every day and who cares for them. Two fathers actually."

L sent another message. "We love you and those adorable kids. We want you in every way possible. Please just get rid of Nick and we will take care of you."

Layla sighed. "First of all, it's not that easy. Secondly, how do I know that you'll be any better? You could treat me like shit and lock me in a basement somewhere. You two are stalkers after all. I can't trust you."

L: "The proof is in how we've been treating you up to this point. How many times has Nick gotten you flowers or a gift? And he complained about giving you a massage? He didn't even ask how your day went and why you were so stressed out."

L continued: "I would beg for the opportunity to put my hands all over you and give you a massage. Then I wouldn't fuck you the way he did. That shit pissed me off. I would go down on you and lick you until you came, then when you're all wet and creamy, I'd fuck you exactly how you need me to. I'd last a whole lot longer than Nick's 5 fucking seconds, too."

Layla pressed her lips together and finished off her ice cream. She set the bowl aside and typed a response. "Why are you guys even watching that? Can't a girl get some privacy?"

L: "lol we're your stalkers and obsessed with you. Obviously we're gonna watch you have shitty sex."

Layla: "Well fuck off. I'm going to bed."

A: "Goodnight, my love."

L: "Make sure to dream about us ;)"