Chapter Six;

Sasha and Optimus were getting ready to get married and Sasha was nervous and she was sure that Optimus was too. But they loved each other and they could barely sleep the night before they were so excited.

Optimus was in his military uniform and Quintessa put a white rose on the left side of his chest. She smiled at her son. Optimus smiled. "You have grown up so much," Quitnessa said. "Thank you, Mother," Optimus said.

Once it was time Sasha walked down the aisle, her white dress gently flowing behind her. She was so nervous, but also so excited. She hadn't seen Optimus yet and she was eager to finally see him. She had waited so long for this moment.

As she walked closer, she could finally see him and her heart skipped a beat. He looked so handsome and dashing in his military uniform. She couldn't believe that this moment was finally here. She was about to marry the man she loved.

Sasha and Optimus were pronounced husband and wife and they spent the evening with their friends family and comrades. Optimus was happy to have married Sasha and Sasha was happy to have married Optimus and they knew that was the beginning of their new life together as husband and wife.

Optimus was happy to have been taken in by his adopted dads; Ratchet and Ironhide many years ago, he was thankful to have had a good life when they adopted him.

They were proud of their adopted son and Quintessa was proud of her son; Optimus. Optimus and Sasha became rulers of Cybertron and Sasha was a proud queen as Optimus was a proud King.

They both shared a deep bond and their love was strong, and it was clear to everyone that they were meant for each other.

The celebration was filled with joy and love and people from all over Cybertron gathered to show their support. Everyone was so happy for the newlyweds and wished them all the best in their new life together.

They were both so grateful for the love and support they had received from their friends and family. They looked forward to the future and the adventures it would bring.

A month later;
It had been over a month since they got married, and Optimus and Sasha were relaxing together. "Optimus?" Sasha asked. "Hmm?" Optimus hummed.

"How do you feel about kids?" Sasha asked. Optimus stopped reading and looked up at his wife and Queen.

"I think that I would like to have kids someday," he said. "But I think it's important that we enjoy our time together as a couple first. We'll know when the time is right." Sasha smiled and nodded in agreement.

She leaned in and kissed her husband tenderly on the lips. They both knew that their future was bright and that they could handle anything that came their way.

Optimus was visited by his brother; Megatron and his wife and children. Onyx and Sapphire ran up to Optimus and Sasha. "Are you and Uncle Optimus going to have kids soon?" Sapphire asked.

"Soon, but we want to enjoy each other for a bit and we must wait until the time is right, and we have only been married for a month. Sapphire." Optimus said to his niece. Onyx giggled.

"I hope to have cousins soon." He said. "We'll have children soon," Optimus said as he set the boy down. Sapphire hugged her uncle; Optimus.

Megatron watched the scene with a smile on his face. He glanced at his wife, who was also smiling. He was glad his brother had found happiness and was now focused on starting a family of his own.

Megatron was pleased to see that his brother would soon be a father. He was sure that Optimus would be a great father and it filled him with joy to know his brother and his family would soon get to experience the joys of parenthood.