His picking.

Alexia rosso

"I'm going out to get coffee" i cherp looking around the living room at my sibling and my father, as I notice all there eyes dart to me with a look of worry.

"Be safe okay sugar?" My older brother chuckles.
They have been calling me sugar for as long as I could remember I thought it was sweet when I was like 6 but not anymore.

"I'm always safe" I roll my eyes as I grab my phone and walk out to the driver "take me to Rosas please" I smile as the driver as his face lights up when he realises it's just me in the car.

"Hello tiny" he smiles as he starts driving "how are you?" I question with a raised eyebrow as he chuckles "you know the same as always working" he chuckles as I join in.

"You know I'll miss you tiny" he smiled as I stare at him confused "why I'm not going anywhere" I shrug chuckling slightly as he looks up at me in the rear view mirror his eyes darting to find mine. "Marco what's up?" I ask confused as he sighs.

"Nothing tiny" he shakes his head but a look of worry plays on his face as I look out the foggy window as the rain drops stream down the window i hum in content.

We arrive at the coffee shop and I step out the car my shoes hitting a puddle that I didn't notice. "Fuck" I sigh shaking the water off my shoe as I step out the car fully exposing myself to the rain I walk inside the little shop on the corner as 2 bodyguards follow me in. I'm sick of them they follow me everywhere like I'm royalty.

I get up to the counter and see Ryan. The boy that has worked here for 3 years and has served me my same order every day for the past 3 years. The bodyguards scan the shop as I start ordering.

"The usual please Ryan" I smile as his face lights up "coming right up tiny" he chuckled as I roll my eyes, since I was little everyone made these little nicknames for me most people call me tiny or viper. I wish I knew why they called me viper but they would never tell me.

My father was acting off today I turned 17 a few days ago and he has decided to pay me attention instead of my brothers, which they don't seem too be to happy about.

He's taught me how to clean to perfection, how to cook and care for a man. He says it's so I can be the perfect wife possible. And I just ignore him these days.

I grab my coffee and the double chocolate chip cookie that was layed on the counter for me. I set up Apple Pay a few days ago so I don't need to carry my card around with me.

"£5.50 please tiny" he winks as I place my phone on the card machine, "perfect thank you ry" I smile as he frowns slightly "I'll miss you tiny" he looks at the counter avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean you'll miss me Ryan? I'll be back tomorrow" I chuckle playing my phone back into my jacket pocket as he looks confused "oh shit, right see you tomorrow" he sighs as I turn around walking away.

That's two people who have said they will miss me. What is everyone talking about I'm not going anywhere I walk out the coffee shop and see a man with a gun pointed straight towards me.

I drop my coffee in surprise as I stare at my leggings. "These where expensive for fuck sake" I look at the man with the gun as he stares at me "get in the car Alexia" he growls as I raise a eyebrow as my bodyguards walk out the shop and they immediately got shot.

Muffled screams and cries for help is all I can hear as I black ragged cloth is placed along my mouth and nose. I kick and scream but there's no luck. As my vision goes blurry and my legs feel weak, I fall to the floor.

~ the next day ~

I woke up in a room full of concrete I open my eyes fully seeing a room full of other girls getting there makeup done and the other half is getting the hair done, i shuffle to my feet as I look around as I see a little man power walking towards me.