Quintessa's expression softened, a mix of emotions crossing her face. "Optimus, my son, I am glad to see you have found someone who brings you happiness and strength. If Sasha is the one you have chosen, then I trust your judgment."

Optimus took Sasha's hand in his, his grip firm and reassuring. "Thank you, Mother. Your acceptance means the world to me."

Ratchet and Ironhide exchanged glances, their surprise evident. They had never expected to witness such a heartfelt moment between Optimus and his mother. But they were glad to see Optimus finding happiness and support in his relationship with Sasha.

As the group stood together, united in their purpose and love, they knew that they would face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that they had each other to lean on.

With the prospect of a future together, Optimus and Sasha felt a renewed sense of hope and determination to protect both their species and their love.

Optimus set up a room on Base for his mother and he saw a picture of his grandfather. "Who is he, mother?" Optimus asked.

"Your grandfather, he died before you were born, he had memory problems but he randomly named you, and Optimus stuck with me and you, you seemed to have responded to the name," Quintessa said.

Optimus smiled. "I wish I knew him, Mother," Optimus said. Quintessa cupped his face. "He's watching over you, and trust me, you know more than you know," Quintessa said.

Optimus hugged his mother. "I'm glad you're back." Optimus said as he let tears fall, missing his mother's love and he hasn't seen her since she left Sentinel.

Quintessa held her son tightly, her own tears mingling with Optimus's. "I'm sorry, my son. I should have been there for you, especially after I left Sentinel. But know that I have always loved you, even from afar. And now, I am here, and I promise to make up for lost time."

Optimus nodded, his voice choked with emotion. "I missed you, Mother. I longed for your guidance and love. But I understand that you had your own battles to fight. I'm just grateful that we have this chance to be together again."

Quintessa wiped away Optimus's tears, her touch gentle and comforting. "We have much to catch up on, my son. I want to hear about your journey, your triumphs, and your struggles. And I want to be there for you, to support you in any way I can."

Optimus smiled through his tears, a sense of warmth and belonging filling his heart. "Thank you, Mother. I look forward to sharing my life with you, and to creating new memories together."

As they stood in that room on Base, surrounded by the memories of their past and the promise of a brighter future, Optimus and Quintessa knew that their bond as mother and son would only grow stronger.

And with Sasha by their side, their family would be a force to be reckoned with, united in love and determination to protect and preserve their world.

Sasha was getting ready for bed and she saw Optimus. "Hey, everything okay?" Sasha asked. "Yeah, I have my mother home," Optimus said. Sasha smiled. "That's good," Sasha said.

Optimus kissed her and he pinned her against the wall and she gasped. "Optimus!" Sasha moaned as he began to kiss, bite and suck on her neck. Sasha tangled her fingers in his hair and she moaned and gasped as Optimus dragged his tongue up her jugular.

"Optimus!" Sasha moaned. Optimus slid three fingers into her pussy. "Optimus!" Sasha moaned. Optimus began to thrust his fingers deeper into her wet and tight pussy and Sasha threw her head back in ecstasy.

He began to move his fingers faster and faster and Sasha felt her orgasm building. She bit her lip and moaned out his name as she felt her orgasm wash over her and she felt her entire body shake with pleasure.