Chapter - 10 Tantai Jin do you love me?

At midnight, it rained heavily.

The soft sound was muffled by the rain curtain.

During the day, the windows were kept open for ventilation, and the thick black curtains swayed and were blown up by the wind from time to time, bringing a bit of refreshing moonlight into the dark and warm house.

The person lying prone on the big bed has a graceful figure, with butterfly bones fluttering under his slender and round shoulders.

The waist is soft, as if it can be grasped firmly with one hand, and there are finger marks on both sides of the waist.

A thin, light-colored blanket covered Tantai Jin's body, only covering a small area of ​​fair and pink skin. His body trembled slightly, like a frightened little animal, or like a peach whose skin was being peeled off by a taster.

Poorly tight.

"Click-" The bathroom door on one side opened, and Pei Yuxing, wearing only a bathrobe loosely wrapped around his head, took something from the table and went straight to the bed and sat next to Tantai Jin.

Tantai Jin was so tired that he fell asleep, but he still woke up when he felt the sandalwood-scented water vapor on the man's body.

"No..." Tantai Jin's voice was soft and hoarse, and he stepped back timidly.

But his whole body felt like he had been run over, and he didn't even have the strength to move, so he was naturally lifted into his arms by the man's wrists.

When Tantai Jin came into contact with Pei Yuxing's skin, his [Tantai Jin's] confused eyes suddenly became clear and he shrank, he pursed his lips and stopped struggling.

After all...

after last night, Tantai Jin knew clearly that

sometimes resisting would only lead to falling into a more terrifying abyss.

He [Tantai Jin] was as docile as a small animal, nestled in the man's arms, letting him enjoy the tenderness afterwards.

...

After a while, a hand with sharp bones took an ointment and opened it.

Tantai Jin had a bad premonition. Sure enough, he watched helplessly as the fingertips with milky white ointment moved in front of him, and then he was placed on the bed by Pei Yuxing. "I..."

Pei Yuxing shushed, "Be good, I'll help you apply the medicine."

...

After a long time.

The sobs and cries were surrounded by the sound of rain again.

After that night, Pei Yuxing stayed at peace for a few days, but Tantai Jin avoided him very well.

Seeing Pei Yuxing's increasingly uncontrollable agitation, Tantai Jin felt uneasy and finally decided to comfort the wolfdog who was about to go crazy - after all, his [Tantai Jin's] application was approved and everything was put on the agenda, half a month later... ..he [Tantai Jin] can fly away. [leave Pei Yuxing]

At this time, it was time to comfort Pei Yuxing and let him relax his guard.

So, one night, Tantai Jin said timidly and somewhat expectantly, "Pei Yuxing, are you free tomorrow?" 

Pei Yuxing narrowed his eyes, "What's the matter?" 

Tantai Jin pinched the sleeves of his nightgown, a little embarrassed,

"I ...The high school reunion is coming soon. They all bring their partners, and I—"

Pei Yuxing stared at Tantai Jin, the heat in his eyes almost igniting Tantai Jin.

Tantai Jin took a deep breath and said out loud, "I want you to come with me."

But the expected reaction from Pei Yuxing did not appear.

Tantai Jin pursed his lips, a little embarrassed. Why didn't Pei Yuxing react at all?

It was obvious that Tantai Jin had made a big concession.

The more Tantai Jin thought about it, the more he felt aggrieved. Just as he was about to turn around and leave, the man grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going?" Pei Yuxing didn't care about the way Tantai Jin glared at him, his eyes became stubborn and neurotic, and he pulled Tantai Jin into his arms and held Tantai Jin tightly.

"I'm very happy."

"I'm really happy..."

"Xiao Jin, I'm very happy."

"Xiao Jin..."

The voice was even hoarse and choked with sobs.

Pei Yuxing repeated this sentence sentence by sentence against Tantai Jin's ear, like a child receiving the most cherished gift.

But Pei Yuxing don't know how to express it, so Pei Yuxing can only whisper and sigh innocently.

Tantai Jin felt a little sad for no reason.

Why does Pei Yuxian have such a deep obsession with him?