Chapter - 4 It's Over

After saying that, all Tantai Jin's courage disappeared, and suddenly He turned and walked towards the bedroom. His pace became faster and faster, until he was almost running.

It was as if there was a ferocious beast chasing and capturing him behind him.

Behind him, Pei Yuxing lazily leaned against the wall behind him, his left hand casually resting on his side, and his right hand raised in front of his eyes.

The wind blows in from the window, blowing the large T-shirt to the side, and outlines the slim waist.

A ray of light illuminated the side of his face, and when Pei Yuxing raised his head, only his Adam's apple was revealed, a beautiful and crimson color. The scarlet cigarette butt held between his fingertips was clearly extinguished. He smiled a bit nervously and sharpened his sharp fangs, while his eyes covered by his forearms were filled with greed and a dark gaze that almost swallowed Tantai Jin up. He stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked the little tiger's teeth, and said in a low and lingering voice, "Xiao Jin - why can't you learn well?"

Only the little one who was caught, tied up with his limbs, pulled out his sharp claws, and locked in a small cage made of gold wire Cats will be obedient.

That's how it should be.

But -

"But for the sake of Tantai Jin smiling at me just now, I'd better bear it." 

"Let's see if my Xiao Jin, my little kitten, can learn to behave a little better and make his brother happy."

Tantai Jin quickly walked into the house, slammed the door shut, and leaned against the door panel to catch his breath.

It was clear...it was clear that Pei Yuxing was still an illegitimate child that Tantai Jin could manipulate at will, so why was he still so afraid of Pei Yuxing.

This is simply unreasonable.

Tantai Jin squeezed the small brown paper bag tightly with his fingertips, came to his senses, and quickly opened his laptop to check the video in the USB flash drive. 

But maybe the more anxious you are, the less smooth things will be. The small circle on the video playback interface keeps looping, but it cannot be cached.

Tantai Jin anxiously refreshed and even restarted, but it just didn't work.

Tantai Jin bit his lower lip, which gradually turned bright red with a hint of blood, he took a deep breath, restarted the computer again, and called his brother. The sound of "Beep——" sounded for a long time, and a few drops of sweat broke out on his forehead.

Clicking on the video with his right hand, the small circle paused for a moment. When a mechanical female voice next to his ear announced that the other party could not be reached, the video screen suddenly turned into a dazzling light.

The picture came into Tantai Jin's watery eyes, and the phone in his hand fell from his white palm to the ground with a "pop" sound.

Tantai Jin covered his mouth with both hands to suppress his screams of panic, and stared at the video in front of him with wide eyes in disbelief.

[ In the video -

the fair-skinned little guy has his eyes closed, his eyebrows are slightly furrowed, his cheeks are slightly red, and he seems to be a little uncomfortable. His moist and thin lips make a sound, and he gently rubs the well-jointed hand in front of him like a coquettish person.

The hand slid from his cheek to his collarbone, then slid down gently and delicately, until it moved to his slender white calf. The man gently rubbed his ankle, seemingly with infinite love.

Tantai Jin gritted his teeth as he witnessed this scene, what... is this pervert doing? !

The video continued to play -

he finally reluctantly let go of the ankle in his hand, and moved it up his leg gently and affectionately.

The little boy in the video was still wearing a soft white dress, but - his hands picked out a piece of fabric with cute lace, and it was thrown at the foot of the bed. The sweet and innocent white and the smooth black silk sheets formed a distinct contrast. 

Then, his fingertips rubbed it fiercely.

"You're so good." ]

...

With a "boom--", the laptop was slammed shut by a pair of hands.

Tantai Jin's face was so red that it was bleeding.