Chapter - 3 You are the Kid

Where no one noticed, the smile on Pei Yuxing's lips became more gentle, but it was weird and cold.

     My Xiao Jin who was bullied like a rag doll is even more delicious.

    If only he [Tantai Jin] was always this good.

    What should I do?

    In fact, there is a way to tame him [Tantai Jin] into a little pet who only listens to himself.

    His eyelids were slightly closed, hiding the indescribable darkness in his eyes.

    He really... couldn't take it anymore.

    "Master Tantai Jin, leave this to me, you don't have to worry—"

    "I'll take you home?"

    Tantai Jin's fingertips holding the man's cuff became paler, hearing his words, it was like hearing the most terrifying threat.

    The raised little face is pitiful, with crimson eyes and nose.

   Tantai Jin couldn't let his uncle and aunt know about it. They will definitely tell their elder brother, even if the relationship between the two is somewhat alienated after Tantai Zheng becomes an adult. But... Tantai Zheng is his only family member left in this world...

    Imagine Tantai Zheng's reaction when he learns that Tantai Jin decided to marry the Chen family and encounters this series of messy things.

    ...

    will definitely reprimand him coldly, and then——

    I am very disappointed in him, and I will never pay attention to him again.

    Tantai Jin's heart tightened, and he raised his eyes eagerly to stare at the man, with a sobbing voice, "Don't...don't send me home...please...I can't go home..." 

Pei Yuxing was thick and slender. The long eyelashes blinked slightly, and the voice was meaningful, "Okay, it's all up to you."

 Tantai Jin was wrapped in a coat and carried by the man all the way to the back seat of the car.

After getting out of such a terrifying environment then did Tantai Jin regained his senses, loosened the man's cuff with his fingertips, and began to try to retreat slightly.

Tantai Jin was so close to Pei Yuxing... 

Tantai Jin retreated slowly, thinking he was indifferent, but the man's eyes followed  every Tantai Jin's movements loosely.

    Suddenly, the wrist that was pacing back was empty.

  Tantai Jin let out a soft cry and closed his eyes in fear.

    The expected pain did not strike.

Tantai Jin opened his eyes tremblingly, but met his gaze with a pair of slightly raised peach blossom eyes.

  Pei Yuxing pupils are light-colored, and his eyelashes are long, with a bit of luster, especially when he usually hangs his eyes lazily. He looks warm and easy-going, attracting countless people to follow and admire him, but he is actually the most arrogant and indifferent. But at this moment, he opened his eyelids and stared at Tantai Jin intently, with Tantai Jin figure in his pupils.

    It's like... loving Tantai Jin alone with all my heart, all greedy possession.

    Tantai Jin felt a sudden suffocation in his heart.

    It was like being stared at by a ferocious beast, and would be hunted and devoured in the next moment.

    Horror, to the extreme.