Lazarus Pit

Depuis le début

At 6:40 p.m.

I watch the clock tick by. When it hit 6:45 p.m. There was a knock at the door. I slightly jumped. We were all in the living room minus Alfred since he was answering the door. Then Alfred showed up with a person trailing behind him. The person came in front of Alfred. They have black slightly longer shoulder-length hair with grey and white streaks. They have dark dark brown almost black eyes and very pale skin. They wore ripped-styled high-waisted black skinny jeans that showed a tattoo on their left thigh. They wore a slightly cropped long-sleeved black shirt and platform black boots. They have earrings 7 on their right ear and 6 on their left ear. They had eyeliner on and wore a black choker. Their nails were painted black. Their body was skinny yet muscular. I was surprised since I wasn't expecting a teenager. "I'm looking for Jason Peter Todd." They said. "Why?" I asked. "I have some business to take care of with him. I am assuming you are him." They said with a smirk. (Nico used Soul Search to identify Jason Todd.) "If I am so what," I said. They chuckled darkly. "I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Niccolo Di Angelo. My pronouns are he/him." They said. "Did you send the dream message?" I asked. "No that was my father he has the flare for the dramatics. I have been sent by him to deal with you because you were brought back from the dead by the Lazarus Pit." He said. I was shocked. "Anyone who uses the Lazarus Pit must pay the price any way possible," Niccolo said. "I didn't get a choice I was brought back against my will!" I shouted at Niccolo. "It still will cost you no matter if you willingly when into Lazarus Pit or not," Niccolo said coldly. I sighed deeply. "What will you do to me?" I asked defeated as Niccolo circled me like he was a predator and I was his prey. He then came to a stop as he lightly touched my face. Then he roughly grabbed my jaw and moved it from side to side as if inspecting my face before letting my face go all together. "Well you are still young and pretty meaning you can be useful so I doubt my father and Nathan his coworker will kill you again. I don't doubt if Nathan wanted to make you a concubinus he would. I was told to learn your side effects from Lazarus Pit. Then I will be told what to do next." Niccolo said. "A concubinus?" Dick asked. "Well of course Nathan does have a thing about concubinus that bargains with him using their life" Niccolo said. "Your father?" Damian asked. "Well yes, I usually do these types of missions when my father and Nathan are busy with their yearly spring sexual escapades when my stepmother is away. Of course, my stepmother knows about their yearly hookups she did give them her permission to do so when she is away. Sorry, I was rambling." Niccolo said. We all looked at Niccolo surprised. "Anyways lets learn what your side effects are," Niccolo said. "How will we learn?" I asked curiously. Niccolo grinned at me creepily. "Tests maybe some light torture," Niccolo said. "No, you are not allowed to torture Jason!" Bruce said sternly and seriously. Niccolo looked darkly at Bruce. "I can torture Jason as much as I fucking want. I control whether he lives or dies. So if you don't want to visit your parents early I suggest you stay out of my way Bruce Thomas Wayne. Just so you know Thomas and Martha miss you very much." Niccolo said harshly at the beginning but at the end, his voice was soft and compassionate. Bruce's eyes widened in shock and so did Alfred's. "H-how did you know their names?" Bruce asked shakily. "I have met them before," Niccolo said his face was unreadable but his eyes showed sympathy. "Who are Thomas and Martha?" Dick asked. "They are Master Bruce's parents as you know they died when he was a child," Alfred said slightly eyeing Niccolo suspiciously. "I don't know how Niccolo knows them, they died a long time ago," Alfred said. "I'm not as young as you think I am." Niccolo said with a smirk. "What are you talking about you look 16?!" Damian said/asked. "I am 16 but only biologically." Niccolo said. "What do you mean you're only 16 biologically?" Tim asked. Niccolo turned to Tim and chuckled. "Oh, Timothy Jackson Drake I forgot how smart you are. But then again we haven't seen each other in years." Niccolo said fondly. "I never met you before," Tim said confused. "Oh, really Timmy? 3 years ago in Mercato di Rialto, Venice. When we ran into each other you said your name was what was it again? Oh that's right you said your name was Julietta." Niccolo said with a grin. Tim blushed. "Nico?" Tim said. "Yep it is indeed me Timmy," Niccolo said with a smile. Timmy ran up to Niccolo and hugged him. Niccolo awkwardly pat Tim on the shoulder. "You know I don't like hugs Timmy." Niccolo said. "Sorry," Tim said letting go of the hug. "How have you been?" Tim asked. "Well Percy and I are friends now. He parents me so much. We are like brothers now. I also have a significant other now." Niccolo said he had a light blush across his face at the end. "Really you and Percy finally made up plus you got a boyfriend?!" Tim said excitedly. Niccolo nodded. "I'm so happy for you!" Tim said happliy. "Well, you know what I have been doing what about you?" Niccolo asked. "Well, I have been doing the usual superhero detective stuff you know plus I got a boyfriend." Tim said. "How do you two know each other?" Bruce asked. Both Tim and Niccolo lightly blushed. "Well, I was on a mission for Diana. And she insisted that I crossdress for the mission. So I did, I went to Mercato di Rialto, Venice for the mission. I was supposed to look into the Venice mafia because Diana believed that they were helping the villains in Gotham. I was trying to find my way around the market. When I heard yelled I looked up just in time to realize I was tilted in front of someone and they were kissing me. The yelling ran past us." Tim said.