Apparently, Sidney works at a law firm and Pia is a DJ. Interesting choice for you considering your music sucks. Dawson nods along with every fact they're putting out, parking in his usual spot. I help Sidney out of the car, letting her hold my arm as we head to our secondary location. 

The girls kick their heels off heading towards the living room, they plop down on different sides leaving space for Dawson and I to sit with them. I watch my teammate whisper something in the DJ's ear, making her a smiling mess. They run off to his bedroom, leaving me and Sidney out to rot in the living room.

To make up for the lack of conversation we're having I ask, "Do you want anything to drink?" looking over my shoulder at all the options Dawson left me with. I quickly scan the labels realizing it's just tequila and maybe two bottles of whiskey. You know who likes tequila? Josie loves tequila. I'd know, I sat next to her at the restaurant; all I could smell was Tequila and Vanilla.

"Anything with Tequila." Sidney says, making me wince. "We actually don't have tequila." I say, moving her attention away from the bar and back to me. I am loyal to a woman who hates me. Since there are no drinks to make I remain in my spot beside her. She closely watches Dawson's door then makes her way onto my lap. 

I widen my eyes looking at her thighs straddling my lap. I mean props to her for confidence. She leans in, using her hands to tilt my head up to lock her lips with mine. I accept it, wrapping my arms around her back trying hard to be into this, but I cannot force it. "I'm sorry, I'm just not in the right headspace right now." I apologize, watching her face drop slightly, feeling awful for being the cause of it.

"What's going on?" She asks, not moving away from me but instead, cradling my face in her soft hands. I let out a loud breath, feeling awful for bringing this up but she asked. "I'm kind of getting over a girl, but it's hard." I sound pathetic. "Well tell me about her, I have nothing else to do." she says getting off my lap and sitting beside me. 

Dawson would kill me if he found out what I was doing right now instead of following his lead. She grabs a pillow placing it on her lap as I shift on the couch facing her. Without saying any names I tell her everything about my current situation, which isn't much I now realize since I'm getting it all out. 

She lets me rant as we try to forget that our friends are banging in the other room. Whenever we hear the headboard bang she'll look over at the door and I'll speak louder, because hello? I'm talking here. "Yeah, so my thing is she can post but can't text me back?" I question, throwing my hands up in the air, getting frustrated all over again. 

Sidney nods, zeroing in on my eyes as I open the platform to her, "What do you think, do you think she likes me?" I ask, wanting her to give me the reassurance I need, but instead, she says, "No, I don't think she does." pressing her lips together. 

Gee, thanks, Sid! 

"Well, I wasn't going to listen to you, anyways." I tell her, being honest. That pulls a laugh out of her, making me feel a bit better for ruining her evening. In an attempt to make it better, I ask if she wants to ditch Dawson's and grab some Thai food from across the street. I'm starving and if I wait any longer I won't be happy. 

The idea makes her smile, tossing the pillow off her lap and getting up to put her heels back on. I help her across the street as she winces with each step in her painful-looking shoes. You could not pay me to walk in those torture devices. I open the door for her, walk up to the hostess, and ask for a table for two.

Now that sex is completely off the table I feel like I can be nicer and actually get to know her. I ask more about her job and she tells me about a few of the crazy cases she got handed. My jaw drops with each detail, I almost feel boring telling her my job is playing with sticks on ice. Once our food gets to the table my phone buzzes, pulling me out of our conversation.

daws wya???

me post fuck meal

daws YOU GUYS FUCKED????
THANK GOD

me no, but got you for a second. 

daws disappointed.

You'll get over it Dawson, me on the other hand? I don't think I'll get over this for a while. 

-

Instagram 

❤️ liked by yourwildestdreams and 21 others

firstoffim511 yeah i'm screwed

load all 13 comments 

mercdawg you wouldn't be if you just tried!

firstoffim511^ SHH!

magicmarino I still don't get it.

huggybear^ join the club. 

-

a.n// hi my loves, it's kind of late in Lottie land, but it's okay because I took a ginormous nap (it was an hour long). I watched 3 games tonight. Starting with the Devils and Canadians it was so cute listening to them talk about Cole and Jack. Then I watched the Ducks and Blue Jackets, Mr. Fantilli got his first penalty and Trevor well he was in time-out. Lastly, I watched the Canucks! Good game for them, they're really improving!

I'm feeling very happy today, how are you feeling? 

Anyways back to Glitch, how did we like this new chapter? I know it's short but it's basically just to show you how ruined Jack is & to put some space between her saying she needs space and them BLEEPING in the rr during the gala... 
Poor girl, she just wanted a night like her friend but unfortunately (for her) Jack is head over heels for my girl.  He is DOWN BAD! FOR NO REASON! but also it's always the people that do not give you attention that have you acting like a fool. 

I love you guys so much!

Stay safe, stay kind, and DM me if you need anything!

Love Lottie 💐💐💐