Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)

Start from the beginning

"Hawk Moth got Chat Noir once too... He was Chat Blanc. He doesn't know he's Adrien. He doesn't know our identities. So Akumatizing us as our civilian forms won't do him any good. He wants to get the Superheroes." I was me when he Akumatized me, not Carapace.

Same with the others. Except Adrien. He was Adrien when he was Akumatized again, but Hawk Moth doesn't know he's Chat Noir.

So glad Adrien and Luka are not here. It wouldn't be good if they found out eachothers identities, it's not the right time.

"His big plan must be to Akumatize Ladybug, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, Purple Tigress, Viperion and Carapace." We all agreed. "We can't let that happen. No matter what." Nods went around our circle.

*_*-~

"I know I said no matter what... But this is on a whole other level." He got them. Well, Ladybug is still with me. And Chat Noir. And Rena Rouge, but Queen Bee, Viperion, and Purple Tigress, have all become Queen Wasp, Black Tigress, and Viperstrike.

Marinette told Luka and Adrien her theory of his big plan separately, she explained that no matter what they cannot get Akumatized as their Superhero selves.

She said it mainly to Luka, since he hasn't been yet. But Adrien was Chat Blanc.

We had to fight our friends. Hawk Moth is cruel on a whole other level.

"There's only four of us left. We have to take them on one on one. As soon as one battle is one, I'll capture the Akuma. You guys just save them." Ladybug explained her plan.

"Rena, save Queen Bee." She nodded and jumped into the fight. She turned to me. "Carapace, save Purple Tigress." Then she turned to Chat Noir. "And Chat... Save your boyfriend." He nodded. "Now both of you go!" We both jumped into our battles.

Black Tigress really chose an appropriate name. Her suit was now different shades of black and her eyes were a dark purple. Knowing Hawk Moth, the Akuma had to be in the Miraculous. Only Chat Noir's Cataclysm can destroy them.

And by them being destroyed, my friends would de-transform. And Adrien is fighting Luka. If he destroys his Miraculous, he'll know who he is.

We had to make a plan.

*_*-~

Our plan was seriously complicated, but it worked. First, Ladybug would tie them all up with her Yo-Yo. Next, we took them to a place where no one would see them, blindfolded them, took their Miraculous, and Chat Cataclysmed them all three at the same time.

Ladybug Captured all three Akumas. But in order to do so she needed her Yo-Yo, so we found some rope and I trapped them in my Shelter. Ladybug restored everything and also blindfolded, returned the Miraculous to them, we separated them and they woke up, returned to us and it was back to the way it was.

"This is bad." Ladybug said. "Only us left... Before his plan is complete." I looked at her and Rena. She was right. Only the three of us left, and then it would be over.

*_*-~

Alya was on my lap in my room. "Nino..." She looked up at me. "Hmm?" I responded. "If we were to get Akumatized... What would your name be? Because what Hawk Moth did today... I think it's just a matter of time." I put my hand to my chin.

"Evil Shell?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "How about... Dark Turtle?" I thought about it. "Hey, that doesn't sound so bad." She laughed. "Here we are talking about what we're going to name ourselves when Hawk Moth Akumatizes us." She said. "What about you?" I asked her.

"I haven't picked a name yet... I can't come up with one. You know, I could name myself Volpina in honor of Lila because she's truly evil." She said.

"We'll think of something. But if not then you can go ahead and use Volpina." I told her. "What do you think his plan is? After he's Akumatized us all...?" I gently moved the hair that was in her eyes.

"I would say something like using that against us. Like if he created a Supervillain that would split us from our Akumatized forms. And then we would have to fight our Akumatized forms." I explained. But it was just a theory. But every theory I've had ended up being true. So if I'm right, I won't be surprised.

"We should tell the others your theory. It might end up being true." I nodded. "Yes, we should." I agreed.

*_*-~

"So your theory is that once he's Akumatized all of us, then he will use that to make two versions of us and make us fight ourselves. It seems a little over our heads. But we will take it into consideration." Marinette said. "I'll tell Adrien and Juleka, you can tell Luka." She nodded.

"I can tell him when we get home. It should be when we're alone so no one else can hear us." She said. Then she smirked, "Has Mason asked you to be his girlfriend yet? Then that means no one in our group will be single.... Oh. But they're not single without knowing it. Ugh, their relationship is complicated." Juleka muttered.

"Adrien and Luka are single, but their alter-egos are dating." She had a point. "Well, we should really get to class before we're late." I said.

*_*-~

School was over. "Hey Marinette, do you mind if I tell Adrien? It is my theory... But uhm, or you can and I can just tag along." She smiled. "Sure, go ahead. I don't mind." I thanked her and went to find Adrien.

He was standing at the entrance. "Hey dude." He turned. "Hey Nino." He was looking up at the sky. "I need to explain my theory. I have a feeling the others don't really think it might be his real plan and I don't blame them, I'm actually starting to doubt it myself. But I still wouldn't be surprised if it was true." He looked back at me.

"So... What is your theory?" He asked. I explained my theory to him. "I believe you." He said. "Really?" He turned in the direction of his old mansion. "I wouldn't put it passed my Father to do something like that." He seemed upset.

"We are really up against something huge."

~-*_*

Adrien -- Chat Noir -- Chat Blanc

Luka -- Viperion -- Viperstrike

Chloe -- Queen Bee -- Queen Wasp

Juleka -- Purple Tigress -- Black Tigress

Nino -- Carapace -- Dark Turtle

Alya -- Rena Rouge -- Loading....

Marinette -- Ladybug -- Antibug

I need a name for Alya. I don't know if I should go with Volpina. I don't want to do anything to honor Lila because she doesn't deserve it. She's too stupid. She's such a liar. I stared to dislike the show after she came. I hated that Alya didn't believe Marinette, she was a horrible best friend. And it took Marinette to go through all the trouble to prove it for Alya to apologize and believe her that Lila was a liar. If my best friend told me there was a liar, I wouldn't think twice but to immediately believe her. I would never believe a liar. Betraying my best friend isn't even on my mind, I would never do it. And since I need a name for Alya soon... You pick! If I can't think of something and you can't either, we'll just go with Volpina. I have a plan for why I'm getting them all akumatized. This is going to be fun. I also refused to watch season 5, but I watched Action and I cringed when Marinette and Adrien were together. It just wasn't my ship. Really sorry to Adrinette shippers. I miss Luka so much I want him to come back and tell Adrien he loves him. Because that's my ship. So if some of my readers happen to be Adrinette, Ladynoir, Ladrien, or even Marichat-though they're all the same-or maybe even Lukanette, you don't have to ship Lukadrien, but if you happen to like this book because it's good, or if you just so happened to be a Lukadrien shipper like me, I'll be glad either way! Because the more people who read this the better, because I love writing and if people enjoy my books then I'll write more. I just hope I can finish the chapters I've already made but haven't written yet. Because I don't have a lot of storage. But I will get a storage card as soon as possible when I have the chance and money. And give me your ideas on what Alya's Supervillain name should be, and remember, she's Rena Rouge, so it has to do something with foxes or something. Because I'm really hoping I don't have to make it Volpina from how much I hate Lila. That's not even her real name. I don't know if you're seen the episode, I haven't, but I know her hair is a wig and her eyes are brown I think. And she's a liar for a living. It's annoying. She's annoying. But the next chapter might be a little hard to write because I'm running out of ideas. My worst nightmare is to be on writer's block. I can't let that happen. So I won't run out of ideas. Never. Hope you liked this chapter! Bye!
~A