Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)

Ughh... My head hurts... The last thing I remember was sleeping, and I think it was around midnight I heard a noise. Then there was clanging and something went over my mouth and my eyes and I passed out.

I haven't opened my eyes yet so I don't even know where I am right now.

I'm positive Luka and my other friends are doing whatever it takes to find me. Marinette, Chloe and Juleka are probably looking for me as Ladybug, Queen Bee and Purple Tigress.

I just have to find out where the heck I am! My eyes opened. A dark empty basement. What a surprise.

I swear if this happens to be the exact same basement that Lila held Luka and Juleka and she's behind this I'm going to transform into Chat Noir and Cataclysm that horrible bitch. Sure I've never Cataclysmed a living person before but I wouldn't call Lila a person.

She's more of a problem. She's not human. She's a monster. First she kidnapped Juleka, just to get Luka, and then she kidnapped him.

And now she's got me. Unless it's not her. I'd rather it be
Lila than some creeps. But whatever the outcome is I can handle it.

"Did you get him?"

"Of course we did, who do you think we are, amateurs? We got him in the middle of the night so he never saw it coming."

More than one voice. And none of them sound like the liar. "He said once we returned his son, he would delete the blackmail he has against us." Okay, maybe I can't handle this.

My Father is behind this. I should have known. I ran away. But I didn't think he would notice I was gone.

And now he's hired some thugs to capture me and "return" me to him because he's got some dirt on them. He blackmailed them to get me back.

And if being Hawk Moth was evil, this is just crazy. If I wasn't tied up I could escape, but I am so that's out of the question. If Luka and the others are looking for me, the one place they would never even think to look was the abandoned basement Lila took Juleka and Luka.

It wouldn't be an option. And that must have been his plan, take me to the one place they would never look for me.

Come on Luka, you're smart, figure out where I am. I'm counting on you.

*_*-~

A whole day and he didn't find me. I know he would never give up on me. None of them would, not Nino, not Juleka, not Chloe, not Marinette, not Alya and especially not Luka. I was still tied up.

At least they had the courtesy to bring me food and water. And the chair I'm in is actually really comfortable. I was able to sleep in it.

Plagg was trying to untie me, but everytime he had the chance, one of the thugs came back to monitor me, the only time Plagg had was when they switched and that wasn't long.

"The Boss wants him now, take him to the Mansion." Now my Father wants me home? The thugs came back and lifted my chair and took me outside.

The sun nearly blinded me because I haven't seen it in over a day. So I closed my eyes and looked away until my eyes got used to the light.

They put me in a van so it wouldn't be suspicious when two guys were seen carrying me tied to chair out in the open.

The drive wasn't even that long, like ten to fifteen minutes. My Father was waiting at the top of the stairs when they brought me through the gate.

"I warned you Adrien," He growled. I rolled my eyes as I was untied. I rubbed my wrists because they hurt from the tight rope.

My Father sent the men away and walked down to me. "You're staying here this time and not leaving," He told me firmly.