Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)

I've never been more mad in my entire life. Especially about the message. But I'm sure Luka is even more mad than me about it.

That was his boyfriend you were threatening Hawk Ass Bitch! Even if he doesn't know it. Still his boyfriend. Don't mess with my brother's boyfriend.

I gritted my teeth. Roaar came out of hiding. "You need to stay calm Juleka. I don't ever want to leave your side ever again, it was not cool at all." She said.

When I was Akumatized, I gave my Miraculous to Marinette. Meaning I gave Roaar to her. I felt bad, she must have felt so alone without me.

"Don't worry, we'll never be apart from eachother again. Promise." When Roaar and I hug, she hugs my cheek because of her tiny size. It's the easiest way to hug a Kwami.

We were in the middle of our nice hug when a slam of the door startled us. Luka stormed into the room and angrily tossed his bag into his bed.

Sass flew over. "He's been like this ever since the message Adrien received from his Dad. And then the note from his cousin. I'm worried about him. He got Akumatized once, and I don't want him to get Akumatized again. Adrien prevented him from it happening before, but I'm not sure he'll be able to do it again." Sass seemed very worried.

I don't blame him. I'm worried about my brother too. "Lu?" I tried to get his attention. But he seemed too frustrated.

I furrowed my brows and walked right over to him. I turned him towards me and grabbed his shoulders firmly.

"Luka Joseph Couffaine, snap out of it! Stop your angry rant and listen to me! I know you're upset. I am too! I'm mad at Gabriel Agreste for sending that message to Adrien. And he probably has Felix hostage somewhere. But standing here being mad won't help him. Getting out there and doing something will! Now, come with me, and we are going to help Adrien, got it?" That was the first time I ever used Luka's full name, middle name included.

That sure made him no longer angry. He snapped out of it immediately. "S-sure thing, sis." He managed to say. I smiled. "Let's do this." I said confidentially.

*_*-~

"Any word from Felix?" Adrien shook his head. "He probably has him already.." He said, sadly. I frowned. "What a monster. Taking his own nephew hostage like that. It's taking all my strength to not find that asshole and strangle him!" I snarled. Luka put his hand on my shoulder.

"You held me back, now I'm going to hold you back." He told me. He got me there. I sighed. "Okay. So tell me, what are we going to do?" I stared expectantly at Luka.

He smiled his nervous crooked smile. I rolled my eyes. "I thought you would have a plan." I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm under a lot of pressure! Plus you pulled the full name card on me." He complained. "It was the only way to snap you out of your angry rampage." I reminded him.

"Yeah I know, but Joseph being my middle name is kind of embarrassing..." He mumbled. "Well at least it's not something like Kyra," I said. "But that's a nice middle name." He whined. Our Mom wanted us to have middle names with the first letters being next to eachother in the alphabet. J and then K.

"Your middle names are Joseph and Kyra?" Both of us turned to the voice. I completely forgot Adrien was there. Just like the other time, when he was in the room and Luka unintentionally confessed his love for him.

Deja Vu kinda, sorta sucks. "I like your middle names. I wish I had one." I covered my mouth with my hands. "You don't have a middle name?" I asked.

"I don't think so.. If I do then I have no idea what it is." He shrugged. I desperately grabbed his shoulders. "You poor, poor child. When I get my hands on him, I'll demand he reveal your middle name." I growled.