I did.

"What did you thought?"

Hearing the sentence, she froze on the spot and gulped.

"N-Nothing..."

"Do you want a punishment, huh?"

I licked my lips seductively, before staring at her up and down. Before I could say something, a spoonful of icecream was shoved inside my mouth.

It made me shut my eyes tightly, as my teeth felt sensitive and numb. She giggled, backing away.

"Have fun! It's all yours!"

Shoving the jar in my hands, she walked outside the door, leaving me brain freezed.

Aish, this girl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched her pipe the cream, sitting on the kitchen counter. Our maid already prepared a heavy dinner specially for her parents, but Y/n wanted to bake a cake herself by watching the recipe.

That was so sweet of her.

Eyeing her each and every movement, I didn't realized that I was lost in her completely.

*Ding Dong*

I shook my thoughts off, as I walked towards the door to open it.

"Welcome!"

Her mom hugged me, before entering inside.

"So how's everything?"

"Good."

....

We chit-chatted about random things. We laughed and enjoyed our evening together. It was such a wholesome time.

I wished it lasted longer.

After having our dinner, we sat in silence. Her parents stared at her, and then at me.

Oh. I think I should let them alone for a while.

She's gonna miss her parents...

"Umm, I'll just freshen up a bit. Take your time..."

The corner of their lips rose, as I watched them relax their shoulders. Smiling, I walked towards my room to freshen up.

...

After half an hour, I went downstairs. As I approached closer, I felt the atmosphere was getting tensed.

There was drop-dead silence.

"What happened? Is everything alright?"

Her mom stared at me for while, before sighing in frustration. I noticed Y/n sitting on the couch, staring at the carpet blankly.

"Taehyungah..."

Her mom walked towards me, with a hint of concern in her eyes.

"Please take care of my daughter..."

Her eyes teared up, before I took her hands in mine.

"Mother, please don't cry. I'm here for her always."

Sighing, she glanced at Y/n again, before her dad approached us.

"We trust you."

He spoke, which made my heart stop for a moment.

It honestly felt so better to hear these words from her parents.

"We'll get going now. Stay safe. Call us when you need anything."