"Seems like you hate this Sebastian guy." I giggled.

"Everyone hates him, he deserves it. Anyways, leave him. He is not important. What is important is that you guys are going to start a new and happy life from now on." He said, putting his hand over my head to give me his blessing.

"Mhm... I am happy that it is finally over." I hummed in agreement.

"Bless you, may all happiness bow before you. I will see you guys later."

"Where are you going?" I asked, holding his arm.

It used to feel strange before but now holding him was calming and protective. A big brother who would always protect me and be there for me.

"I believe there is a pile of work you are leaving behind for me to finish." He chuckled, waving his hand and leaving to do the packing.

"Mama!" Sky bumped into Nathaniel.

"Careful, little princess." He chuckled, patting her head.

"Are you leaving, Uncle?" She asked innocently.

"Yeah. I will come to meet you guys later, okay?" He smiled, ruffling her hair and left as she ran to me.

"Mama! I don't want to leave, I will be lonely!" She whined.

"Minnie and Jake will come to meet us. Don't be sad." I pat Sky's head, she was getting sad because we are moving out.

We are moving from NYC to France, we will settle down in Amsterdam and live our lives peacefully there- thanks to Nathaniel for arranging that.

"Really?" Sky asked with her face lit up in glee.

"Yes." I smiled as she began to cheer and went to get her stuff. Penelope moved out with her husband and now Astrid is going to live here, all in this Silvester Palace.

Well... not alone. Astrid asked Prince to make this palace of blood into an orphanage and Prince agreed so now they will call it, Silvester Orphanage.

We are completely cut off from Penelope, Prince was sorrowful but there's no way around.

"Mama!" I called Mama who was helping me with the packing. We have our flight tomorrow so I called Mama and Papa to spend some time with them.

"What?" Mama asked, folding the clothes.

"I am going to miss you a lot." I said, clinging to her arms.

"Me too." She smiled.

"Cinzel.."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for still considering me your mother." Mama said, kissing my hand.

"Huh? What do you mean? You are my mother." I said casually, pulling away.

"Not Biologically."

"Mama. You are my mother, the one who brought me up, the one who loved me, scolded me, you are my mother and nothing could change this fact just like..." I paused, turning to look at Sky who was playing with kids instead of packing.

"I am Sky's Mother." I smiled.

"So stop thinking stupid things and help me pack." I grinned, getting up and packing as Prince came.

"Oh, hey, welcome home." I grinned and waved at him. He smiled and gave me a side hug.

"Hello Sir." Mama said and got up to Mama.

"Wait, Mama." I said and turned to Prince.

"Prince... who is she to me?" I asked, loosening his tie.