"What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper-yelled and was about to hit his chest but he held my wrist, pinning it beside my head.

Getting on top of me, accelerating my heartbeats by his intense action enhancing my caprice under the seduction of night.

"So..."

He began to say in a low seductive voice, leading to my ears, whispering, "You have a pain in your heart... Hmm?"

My heart skipped a beat by his husky tone, hardening my bones by burning desire.

"Get away." I whispered back, acting unaffected but he let out a suppressed laugh, biting my ears.

"What if I don't want to?" He smirked but I pushed him on the side.

"Get the hell away! I haven't forgotten you thought I was betraying you."

"I wasn't." He argued, sitting up.

"You damn liar! You did." I hissed, grabbing the pillow and hitting him with it.

"Hey. This is the second time you are hitting me." He said, defending himself with his hands.

"I don't care! You asshole, how could you think I could even think of anyone else other than you!" I shouted, pushing him down with a tear pricking in my eye.

He was laughing but stopped when noticed the tear in my eyes. I sat on top of him, holding his shirt, lowering my head in dolor, "I love you so much, Prince. I could never think of doing this."

"I was just scared of losing you. Nathaniel told me to kill Zaniel but he is your beloved sister's son or else, he wouldn't be here. Everyone here already opposes us, I don't want them to actually part us. I can't live without you, Prince." I whispered.

Passing me a tender smile, Prince cupped my cheeks in his palm, pulling my face close to him.

"I am sorry, I didn't want to hurt you." He whispered, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I am so sorry, Cinzel. That damn Garry induced this toxic thought in my mind, I am so sorry." He continued.

"Everyone around us just wants us to separate, is our love wrong? What immorality is that from your sister to your assistant, everyone can't stop being an obstacle to us?" I asked in a cracked voice, gradually attaching my body with his, closing my eyes to feel his breath lingering on my face.

"Hey, it's okay. Even if they want to pull us apart, I can assure you nothing in this world could. I am all yours and nothing could change this fact, I love you, Cinzel and won't anything take you away from me." He promised, taking my hand and kissing the back of my palm.

"I won't... at least not before I reach the count of kids to five." He chuckled, kissing my head to lighten the mood, gasping, I pulled away. "Shut u-up." I blushed, getting away from him but he held my wrist and pulled me close.

"Why not? We are having a little guest after all." He hummed on my neck, securing his arms protectively around me.

"From a little guest, I do deserve a gift for giving you such a privilege."

"Privilege of being a Father?" He giggled.

"Exactly, so what's my gift?" I asked cutely, turning to him.

"Hmm." He seemed to be lost in thought for a moment but turned to me again.

"Do you remember I want to show you something before your crowning?" He asked. I nodded, my eyes began to sparkle to think what he would do.

"I have some work. I need to go to Italy for some days but when I will return, I will finally show you your surprise." He smiled, pinching my nose.

"Italy?" I asked.