2

Chapter 2

Sasuke's POV

I open my eyes to see Sakura cuddling beside me. I glance at her digital clock that says 5:15am. I gently pull myself away from her but she stirs up and whines, "Sasuke where are you going?" She asks, rubbing her eyes a bit.

She's so fucking beautiful even though she just woke up.

"I'm gonna go get ready for work, princess." I whispered as she made grabby hands at me. She pulled me from my neck back to the bed, laying her body on top of me as her perky nipples poking my bare chest through her top.

She nuzzles her face at the crook of my neck, "No" she mumbles.

Before anyone judges us. Yes, Naruto and I treat her like a princess. Yes, we both care deeply for her. Yes, I flirt with her and vice versa and although I hate it when she does it with Naruto but who am I to stop them? We're not dating or anything. And yes, I have loved her since we were in elementary up till now.

And yes, we had a threesome. Rarely.

But don't get us wrong, I never touched Naruto and vice versa, we only touched Sakura.

"Sakura, I'm gonna be late." I sigh as I caress her smooth hair

"Fine" she mumbled sadly making my fucking heart clench.

I somehow manage to latch my lips on her neck and sucking it a bit as soft moans leave her mouth. "Go back to sleep. I'm not gonna take long today, I'll just have an important meeting then I'll be back." I whisper in her ear then grazing my lips on her smooth skin leaving kisses all over her face.

"Mhmkay" Her eyelids shut tiredly. Making sure she's sleeping completely I pecked her soft lips before leaving her room.

■■■

After signing the last document on my table, I glance at my rolex to see the time that says 10:30 am. Even though I still need to attend another last meeting I decided to postpone it since it wasn't really that important.

I really wanna see Sakura.

Sighing, I collected my things and packed up. I exited my building and went inside the car that has been waiting for me and told my driver to drive back to the penthouse.

I slid my keycard to the elevator for it to access my floor, and as soon as I slid my card the elevator started to go up. When I opened the door to our penthouse, Sakura's moans filled my ears.

I walked further to where her moans were, and I saw Naruto thrusting in her. My jaw clenched as my dick twitched. I walk towards them on the huge couch and stand right in front of Sakura who's bouncing herself on Naruto's dick but facing me.

I grab her jaw forcing her to look up at me, watching her pleased face makes my pants tighter.

"Sasuke" She moaned, her lips were open in O shape. My thumb traced her lips and she took my thumb in her mouth sucking it.

Her shaky hands unbuckled my pants hurriedly. She pushed my pants down and hastily freed my now hard cock, she looked up at me "Can I?"

How can I fucking say no to her even though I never had?

"Do whatever you want to me, princess."

With that she took me in her mouth. Her tongue swirls on my tip while half of my dick buried deep inside her throat. Naruto groans behind her as he grabs her waist and thrust his hip deep in her.

She moans on every thrust Naruto gives her, giving pleasurable vibrations to my dick. I grab her face and started ramming my hips in her face trying to bury my dick down her throat more, her hands on each on my hips as I fuck her mouth merciless.

"Teme, careful." Naruto exhales while fucking her sweet pussy from behind, her gagging made me pull out of her mouth giving her time to breath. She gasp large volume of air then I smash my lips to hers, kissing the fuck out of her.

"Fuck" Naruto groans

I push Sakura to lay on Naruto's chest and grab her legs to rest them on my shoulders. Naruto took his dick out of her pussy and slowly entered her ass, "Ahh Narutooo!" She moans, a few tears leave her pretty eyes.

I positioned myself to enter her wet pussy and since my stupid brain decided to follow my intrusive thoughts, I shove my dick in her pussy making her yell.

"Teme!"

"Hn"

Her fingers buried in my hair while her other hand in Naruto's, as we both thrust in her.

"Y-yes! Oh~ m-more please." Sakura screams

Our groans and their moans filled the living room along with her cries. "I-I'm neaarrr" she yells

"Cum princess" Naruto and I both said together unintentionally.

We felt her release as her breathing was slightly stable. We both pulled out of her holes and pulled her to the ground kneeling in front of us as Naruto and I stroked ourselves. She opened her beautiful mouth for us ready to take our cum in her.

She licked Naruto's tip, helping him a bit and it did help him since he cummed in her mouth as soon as she's done licking him. Upon watching her smiling with her mouth filled with Naruto's cum I felt myself coming to my near. I place the tip of my cock on her lips as I release inside her mouth.

"Swallow" Naruto and I said, our voice deep and filled with lust obviously showing our hidden dominant side. She swallowed like we told her, smiling up at us.

"Good fucking girl" I whisper as I'm in daze at her beauty.

Naruto bent down a bit to give her a kiss on her lips, "I'm gonna prepare your bath, princess." He said before going towards her room.

I pulled her up gently as I carried her in my arms and walked towards her room. I sat her at the end of her bed and went to her closet to pick her clothes. As I went back, she's laying on the bed like a starfish.

"Fuck, I'm gonna be late for work!" Naruto yelled

"Teme, her bath is done. I'll be on my way" Naruto said walking towards Sakura and kissing her all over her cute face making her giggle as she said he was tickling her.

Naruto left us both in a hurry frantically yelling incoherent words. I glanced back at Sakura who was now playing with my phone.

"Baby, come on. Let's get you cleaned up."

"5 more minutes" she mumbles, totally engrossed on my phone.

Yeah whenever someone says 5 more minutes, never believe it. Those 5 minutes could be an hour or worse.

But I still found myself waiting for her...

"Sak, come on."

"Ok ok, just 2 more minutes"

Fuck me