Chapter 19: City lights

Maggie's POV
I am afraid to sleep in my own bed after I heard about this house. Alice isn't afraid, that's because she grew up knowing them as a joke. I'm scared. I feel like a six years old.
"Alice?"
"In the bathroom." She responds.
"What's Jacksons cell number?" I ask.
"It's on my cell, it's next to the drawer." I look to where the drawer is and I see Alice's cell. I pick it up and I unlock it.

Her password is her birth year if that isn't basic I don't know what is.
I go through her contacts and I see Jacksons name. I get on my cell and I copy the numbers.
I add the contact name to heart emojis.
I dial his number.

"Hello?"
"Jackson its me Maggie."

"Hey Maggie what's up?"

"I can't sleep, I was wondering if you aren't that tired we could hang out? Like the movies or something."

"I would love to, I'll pick you up in 20 minutes." Jackson says.

"That works bye."

"Bye Baby girl." He hangs up.

Did he just call you Baby girl?

"Yes he did Mags." Alice says. I guess I said that out loud. Alice is leaning on the door frame making her usual weird faces.

"Stop, your faces." I smile.

"Where are you guys going?"

"I don't know probably to the movies."

"It's 12:00 I don't think Theaters are still playing movies."

"Jackson will come up with something." I get up from my bed and I go to my closet.

"You should wear matching bra and panties."

"Why?" I ask.

"You guys could have--. I don't know." She wiggles her eyebrows and eyes.

"We are not going to have sex. It's like a date." I was defending myself.

"I would still wear matching." Alice says.

Alice is something difficult to understand. Like you know what her emotions are but then she changes them.

I pick out a black lace shirt with a black tight skirt.
I brush my hair and I wet it so its natural curls will come back.

"Mags let me do your makeup." Alice says.

I give her some makeup brushes and she begins working.
She just puts moisturizer on me and then she just curls my lashes and she applies Mascara.
"I think a natural look would be great tonight." Alice says.

"Thank you." I hug her she hugs back a little tighter.

"I don't need to give you that safe sex talk. Do I ??"

"No, Alice we just started dating." I respond.

I get a text from Jackson.

Jackson: I'm at your door
I read the message and I go outside.
Alice goes outside as well.

"Jackson be careful with Maggie, or your head on my wall." She pretends to threaten him.

"Okay." He said.

"Where did you get a car?" I ask Jackson.

"I rented it for the week." He says.

"The cars in America,the driver is in the left?" I'm so used to it being on the right side.

"Yes, it caught me off guard, but I was born here." He opens the car door for me.

"That's why you don't have an accent." Wow really Maggie.
Jackson chuckles.
He get in the driver's seat.
"Do you wanna show me around here?" He asks me.
"I don't really know a lot about here, but there is a Movie theater."
I mention.

"Lead the way." He says.
I plug in some directions to the GPS.

The car ride was just us listening to music and Jacksons holding my hand.

We are at the movie theater now.

"What movie do you wanna see?" Jackson asks.

"I didn't think the Theater was still open. But, I want to see Paper Towns."

"Two tickets for Paper Towns." He says.

We only have to wait ten minutes before the movie is on.

"I like you a lot Maggie." He hugs me.
I hug him back.

"When we were waiting for the Passport, our talk about our lives, I could tell that I really like you. Your so funny and cute." He tells me. He touches my cheek and I look him in the eyes.

"Jackson, I really like you too, the way you carry yourself, your so awkward and then your so caring towards me."
I kiss him. He kisses back with passion.
He grabs my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Movie Paper Towns is on in 7 theater." The person repeats it again from the speaker .

"Let's go Maggie." He holds my hand.

----------------------------------------------

"My miracle was this: out of all the houses in all the subdivisions in all of Florida, I ended up living next door to Margo Roth Spiegelman." I hear Q say. He is the main character along with Margo.

"She is inarguably the most beautiful girl God has ever created." They show Margo, the looks a lot like Alice only Margo's hair is brown and Alice's hair is dirty blonde.

I grab Jacksons hand and I connect it like a puzzle piece. He looks down at our hands and he smiles back at me.

We saw how Margo got revenge of her Cheating boyfriend.

And Margo running away and leaving clues for Q to find .

We saw the ending and I felt happy that they found her.
The screen went to credits.

Margo Roth Spiegelman:Cara Delevingne

That's who she was.

Before we knew it the screen went to Previews.

Jacksons hand made its way to my waist and we walk out of the Theater.

"What else do you wanna do?" I ask.

"I'm really tired, not of you. Do you want to get something to eat and come to my hotel room?"
"Sure." I say.

We drive off.

"Welcome to McDonald's what do you want to order?"
I order nuggets and Jackson orders a burger. We used the Drive through.
"You got some sauce on your face."

"Where?"

I lick my finger and I get the sauce from his lip.
"There."

"Looks like you have some on you lip as well."

"Oh really." I smirk.
He finished his burger.
Jackson leans towards me and places his lips on mine. I kiss back and I get passionate with it. I start to play with his hair and I slightly pull on it.
I hear a moan from him.

Then he starts kissing down from my mouth on to my jawline then on to the crook of my neck. I moan with pleasure.

"I love you." Jackson says in between his kisses.
He comes back to my lips and softly kisses it.

We head to his hotel.

A/N
Please vote
Love you all to the moon and back