Chapter:17 Together

Maggie's POV
I really want Jackson, I just said that wow. I mean he is such an awesome guy. He is so awkward then really sweet. He's only a year older than me anyways, I could have a shot with him only if he doesn't like Alice. That's the problem everybody loves Alice.

"Why did you bring me up here?" He says waving a hand in front of my face. I guess I was distracted.
"I don't know , if you want to leave it is fine." I say and I begin to play with my fingers looking down.
"Oh no I don't think I need to, your room is pretty cool, you like Fall Out Boy?"
"Yes I love their songs, do you wanna hear one?"
"Sure why not." He says, while playing with his hair very girly mimicking what I was doing a few minutes before.
"You are such a comedian Jackson." I say sarcastically. I go to my Mac Pro and I put the song She's an American Beauty I'm An American Psycho on and I press play.
Jackson just starts dancing very weird almost to hard to stop laughing.
"Dance with me." He says he grabs my arms and we Tango (we didn't even know what we were doing) the song was over and we were laughing hysterically.
"You are a great dancer Maggie."
"Well I learned from the expert himself."I say, I hope he knows where I am going at.
"Who?" He says while putting his hand under his chin, pretending to think.
"You stupid." I say and cross my arms.
"What? Me oh how kind of you." He bows down to me, that is where I kinda Snorted while laughing.
"Your laugh is adorable." He said and then I guess he realized he wasn't supposed to say it out loud.
"Thank you Jackson." I say I feel my cheeks getting read.
"Umm Maggie?" Jackson's voice very uneasy.
"What is it?"
"I was wondering if you could helps find my way around here , tomorrow?"
"I would love too,but I don't have my license." I get really embarrassed when I say that.
"I have one and besides if you stay here for school you can get an American license." He says smiling.
"Alright I have to tell Alice though. She will definitely say yes."
"I guess I will see you tomorrow then." He says.
"Your leaving now?"I really want him to stay.
"Check the time, our little dance lesson took like 2 hours."
I look at the clock and he is right time passed very quickly.
"Umm well I guess you should get going." I get up and I go down stairs and Jackson is behind me.
I guess he was staring at me because when I look to see if he was following me, he tried to play it cool that he wasn't blushing.
"Bye Jackson." I want to. I don't.i do. You know what I will just do it.
I lean in and I kiss him in the cheek.
I close my eyes as my lips press on to his cheek.
I look at him and I see him smiling.
"Goodbye Maggie." He says it quickly before he smashes his lips into mine.
I was completely off guard. He holds my cheeks and slowly caresses it. I hold on to his hair and I go through it.
The so called "sparks were flying" was true after all.
He goes a little further and then one of his hands go to my hips and the other still on my face except he is pulling me towards him.
We deepened the kiss until the point where we had to stop to catch our breaths.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He says only centimeters away from me.
"Of course."

A/N
Please vote
Love you all to the moon and back