Chapter 16:See you again

Jackson's POV
After I gave Maggie her passport,the news have been going on about Alice kidnapping Maggie. If only I can find a way to tell them, how could I have been so stupid, I work at an airport I can go to them, they were going to Los Angeles,I will just fly over there.

Alice's POV
The policd arrived we told them where Constance was, she was still unconscious , Maggie told them she hit her with a Vase because they thought Constance was holding a gun, turns out it wasn't a b-b gun it was a real gun that fired a bullet into Tate, Tate had to get the bullet taken out.
It didn't hurt him, that's odd.
"I can't express how much I owe you." He says picking up Michael off the ground.
"As long as Aide-I mean Michael is alright you don't owe me."
"Now where are we going to live at?"Maggie says behind me.
"You guys can stay at my house." Tate says.
"I guess, but just one night." I say.
"Maggie get your stuff , we are crashing at Tate's house."
I go with her too.
I go an I back all of my clothes, my hair supplies and shoes along with makeup.
"You ready Mags."
"Yes."
I get a call from Jackson.
"Hey Jackson."
"Where are you guys?"
"Umm east LA why?"
"I'm here in California." Jackson replies.
"Wow I can't wait to see you what airport are you in?"
"The same one you were."
"I'll be there."
I hang up.
"Maggie, Jackson is here."
"We have to go, I will drive." Maggie insisted.
"No you stay with Tate I will go."
I hop on to Constance's car.
"Tate I will be back one of my friends came from UK."
He nods and he walks to his house with Michael. His smile is ear to ear, I think I like him now,but wait who's the mother I bet they are still married or dating. Alice don't be so stupid, he definitely has a wife, I mean look at him why wouldn't he have one.

Jackson's POV
I called Alice excaclty where I was hopeful she gets here quickly because I only have English pounds in a world of American dollars, and I'm hungry.
"Jackson." I think I hear Alice's voice behind me. I was right it is her, she running to me I think she is going to jump on top of me.
"I've missed to you so much Jackson." She wraps her arms around me I do the same, thank god she didn't jump on top of me because I am not used to girls doing that.
"I've missed you too." I say.
"We don't technically have a house anymore." She scratches the back of her head when saying it.
"It's fine I'll stay in a hotel."
"What are you doing here." Alice says out of normal, that's her alright.
"I came to talk to you, every where they are looking for you, they think you kidnapped Maggie."
"How the hell did this happen,what else has happened?"
"There's a reward for your capture."

She crosses her arms and gets upset.
"I don't suppose you want that reward do you? That's why you came here."

"No I'm on your side, you have to tell them Maggie is safe."
"I don't know,I kind of dragged Maggie into this."
"Do you have any money I am starving." I say.
"Yeah let's get you something."

Maggie's POV
Alice just left me, with Tate and his son. It came to me as a shock, first I was waiting for Alice to get home and the next thing we know Constance pointed a gun in all of our faces.

"You need help?" Tate asks holding his son in his arms.
"No I don't." He nods and he closes the door.
Tate showed me this room upstairs, it is quite big.
I start unpacking a few things before a knock on the door was present.
I open the door and I see a girl about teenaged come through it.
"What are you doing here?" She asks them sits down on my bed.
"Um Tate invited me to stay here for awhile."
"That's a hell lot of clothes for you, who else is staying?"
"My sister Alice."I say,I want to start of with that.
"Your not welcome here , don't expect me to be nice to both of you." She says with a tone of pure hatred.
"Maggie." Tate opens the door.
"Violet get out of her room."
Violet, that was the one who stabbed Alice.
"You where the psycho who stabbed my sister yesterday!" I scream Tate gets between me and Violet.
"Listen,I have I tell you some things, both of you, Violet knows more , and I know she will twist things around from what is true." He tells me, looks like this house lies with secrets.
The doorbell rings.
"Stay here, Violet I need you to get out, this is her room."
She gets out and shoves Tate out of her way. Hey both go away.
I don't think we are safe in this house.

Alice's POV
"Hello Alice it's a welcome to have you stay with us." Moira welcomes us.
"This is my friend Jackson."
He offers Moira a palm shake and Moira accepts it. She closes the door behind us and Tate is coming down the stairs.
"Is this your friend?" Tate says.
"Yeah he had some news about what has happened in England, turns out I'm a kidnapper."
"How?" Tate says.
"They think I kidnapped Maggie and forced her out of the country." I say. I quickly glance at Jackson, he looks uncomfortable Tate noticed and he clears his throat.
"I'm Tate Langdon."
"Jackson Fitch." They both shake hands.
"Jackson?" I hear from upstairs we all look and we see Maggie with a smile on her face, she's running down the stairs.
"Wow Maggie hi." He gets interrupted by Maggie literally on top of him, that was unexpected.
"Do they have a thing for each other?" Tate whispers in my ear.
" they say they don't but this clearly says otherwise." We both laugh.
We look back at the two love birds still hugging.
"Get a room guys." I say, which leaves Maggie and Jackson blushing.
"Your right." Maggie says. She gets off from him and she pull him to his feet and drags him to a room.
"Try to keep it quite." Tate says.
"Wear Protection." I say, Tate was gasping for air because of how funny he thought my comment was.
"Okay Alice I need to tell you something, be honest with me if this will be weird for you to understand."
He suddenly changes moods.

"Sure."
"I'm a ghost ." He says very nervously.
"Very funny Tate." I say mocking him.
"If you don't believe me look me up, I died in 1994, I shot many kids in my high school."
Oh shit

A/N
Please vote
Love you all to the moon and back