Minho Smut | Paradise

⚠︎Trigger Warnings⚠︎

"I have no idea what we're supposed to do now," you sighed. Minho sat next to you as you stared into the flames of the bonfire. Paradise? I guess you could call it that. You were safe from WICKED, and more importantly, the Flare. But you had all suffered tragic loss and trauma. Many were hurt, physically after the lengthy fight against WICKED and the Cranks, and mentally after seeing so many loved ones sick, hurt or dying. Perhaps even Paradise can't be perfect.

"I guess recreate the world... Let everyone die, and then we take over." Minho smirked teasingly. He nudged your shoulder. You had to admire his positivity, his ability to face even the hardest of times with a smile.

"We are nearly 200 people here, children and adults all expecting us to explain everything to them and save the day. I don't even know where to start or what to tell them." you expressed with a tired sigh. He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer, kissing your forehead. You both sat there, mindlessly letting thoughts and feelings wander. No words needed said aloud - you both understood, knowing what you each had faced in the past months. Out of nowhere, Minho's fingers slowly began running up and down your arm, a soft and delicate touch as if to tell you everything was going to be okay. You felt goosebumps on your skin where he had touched and you prayed he wouldn't notice. Your heart rate picked up slowly but surely as his fingertips went down your leg this time. His hand moved up and down your thigh, slowly going inward.

"Maybe we should start reproducing humanity?" the brunet smirked cockily, leaning in and kissing your neck. You giggled and your hand reached for his little friend by instinct, but he blocked you by grabbing your smaller hand in his.

"What?" You grinned innocently, rolling your eyes.

"You're always in such a hurry," Minho laughed. You took that as your chance and reached out again, this time for his shoulders. You grabbed each of his shoulders tightly, and shoved your body into his. You landed on top of him as he fell from his sitting position. His back was pressed against the sand and you pinned him down, straddling him. You secured both of his wrists to his sides with your knees while your hands held his shoulders down. "Still fast though," he smirked, a glint of pride in his eyes. You could already feel a bump beginning to push up from his crotch.

"Aww, is someone getting a boner?" You teased, taking advantage by beginning to roll your hips against him. He let out a deep, humming sound, and you felt him hardening more. You smiled teasingly as his eyes slammed shut.

"I think you would be more annoyed if I didn't," He answered with a chuckle. You rolled your eyes and began grinding a little harder, earning a quiet groan from him. You kept going, not only to tease Minho, but to help yourself to some friction. Minho immediately noticing your mistake of not keeping your guard up suddenly pushed up, throwing you on your back into the ground. He crawled on top of you and pinned both arms above your head. He leaned down, slowly, his sassy signature smirk teasingly plastered his face. At last, he slammed his lips onto yours and kissed you hungrily. This boy surely knows how to play.

"Just get on with it already." You moaned, feeling the tightening knot in your stomach. You needed him. The last time you did this was in the Glade - it felt like years ago. Minho didn't need to hear that twice; he grabbed the waistband of his trousers and pulled them down along with his underwear, and you shimmied yours down too. Proper foreplay could wait until next time. Neither of you had the patience for that now. Then he slowly pushed into you, waiting patiently for you to adjust to him. The sensation stung and stretched you and you whimpered,  grabbing onto his biceps to steady yourself.

"I'm okay." You finally whispered. Minho connected your lips again, and began moving, ever carefully, letting both your bodies grow accustomed to the overwhelming indulgence. He slowly filled you, pushing all the way in and pulling all the way out again, his lips running effortlessly over yours as he hummed into your mouth. Try as he may, he couldn't keep that up for long. He sped up his thrusts, both of your moans cutting through the quiet night air as his hands clawed at your waist, keeping you in place. He parted the kiss as his head fell, buried in your neck, and let out an animalistic growl, signalling pleasure. His thrusts were getting harder and you started rolling your hips to his, giving an extra edge to the intoxicating pleasure.

"Shuck, Y/N..." he groaned, his voice cracking. Not trusting your voice, you ran a shaky hand through his silky black hair in response, tucking at the roots. He weakly turned his head and began kissing your neck. Wet, airy kisses, absent-minded and exhilarating. He fixated on a spot on your collarbone and gently sucked it, softly biting the delicate skin with his teeth. It made you feel like you were on air. You felt yourself coming closer. As if on a rollercoaster going up, dangerously nearing the drop. Oh how you wanted the drop. Your walls clenched instinctively around him at the tightening sensation in your stomach, and you unintentionally tugged a little harder at his hair while of combing it. You earned a sweet, boyish moan from him, and his head slowly lifted. He pressed his forehead onto yours, eyes squeezed tightly shut and lips parted. His hot expression brought the drop painfully close, and your walls clenched again. Minho moaned a lot louder this time as you tightened around him. He kept moaning now, pumping greedily to reach his own climax. In your tightening core you felt him twitch, a clear sign of his orgasm nearing. The feeling was intense and alluring, coaxing your own orgasm closer. He twitched again, harder, and finally you dropped. You let out a high pitched yell as the tight knot in your stomach released, and a deep, strong wave of pleasure rolled over your body.

"Oh my God..." you gasped, feeling the pleasure spread throughout your whole body.
A loud, rumbling sound coming from Minho's chest, indicated his straining to stay composed as he helped you ride out your climax. As you began calming down, he only lasted a few more desperate thrusts before he started twitching again, hard and continuously. He pulled out just in time, a hot groan slipping his lips.

"Let's save the repopulation for next time." He hummed with a satisfied smirk.