Almost raped?! nah a good fighter...( part 1)

The next day               

Yeon entered his room to see his baby sleeping .

 he picked Rang up and carried him to the bathroom , he didn't woke him up so that his doll could sleep for some more time and taking off his clothes he started cleaning his baby skin gently and delicately

After bathing Rang he dressed him . 

he looked ever so elegant and beautiful

he looked ever so elegant and beautiful. Yeon deliberately dressed him like that so everyone could know he was not just someone but the prince of the Lee, the richest family in Korea.

after admiring his doll for a good 30 min. he finally decided to wake him up.  

" doll, time to wake up." Yeon called out to the boy who sat on his lap while his head rested on Yeon's chest. 

" 5 more min , hyung" Rang said snuggling more in his chest.

"doll, i already bath you." Yeon said gently stroking the back of his head .

Rang's lips formed in a pout in his sleep, those dark red full lips every so tempting to Yeon. He gently detached Rang's face from his shoulder making sure he was still asleep. Then captured his tender lips in his, harshly kissing , sucking them, he lightly bite Rang's lips waking him up and a moan escaped his lips. 

"ahnn...hy-hyun-hyung." Rang uttered in between the kiss. As Yeon entered his tongue in his mouth. Somehow Rang managed to get out of Yeon's grip and ran out of the room towards the dining table where he met Surat and Yoon . Both of them smiled at him as Rang too returned the smile and sat down. Surat smirked at him seeing his swollen red lips .

" I see you were having a good time , huh." Surat whispered in his ears. Rang face turned beet red and smacked Surat's head. Surat only pouted and leaned  onto Yoon's chest , pouting. Yoon continued eating and caressed his head, even feeding him in between. 

" where are the others?" Rang asked and Yeon entered in the dining room and came where Rang was sitting , Rang got up and Yeon sat on the chair pulling Rang on his lap. 

" Gu couple are in their room doing ahm (cough), Wen couple already ate breakfast and are on the terrace , Bai couple are in basement and Zhao couple went out to mall not to mention with the army of skilled men." Yoon explained still feeding Surat while Rang listened carefully ,being fed by Yeon.