The first encounter

Lee Yeon the heir Lee empire . it's been three year since his mother died but still he doesn't seem to get over it. He is already fifteen and today is his mom's death anniversary and just after one week his dad is marrying other women. He is sad but tears don't visit his eyes anymore. But instead of him the sky seem to be more emotional. Its been raining since morning. Suddenly he was snapped out of his thoughts as the bell rang. 

Its time to go home but the  idea doesn't seem to interest him. Before  there was his mother who would hug him but now it was all a butler and maids. he doesn't want to leave but having no option left he walked towards the entrance of the campus.

He saw his bodyguard holding an umbrella waiting for him. " lets go. " he spoke in a cold tone and started walking towards the limo . his guard just  followed him trying to keep up with his pace. 

He was sitting in his car going towards is mansion when he noticed a little boy sitting on the footpath crying. the boy didn't seemed to be a beggar he infact seemed to be from a good family. Yeon wasn't able to see his face as that  boy hid it in his knees . Usually it wouldn't be his business but this time he wanted to somehow help the boy. " stop the car " he ordered in his cold tone again.

he got down of the car and went to the boy. " you little boy, are you okay? " he spoke in a cold tone. the boy looked up and he could swear he forgot to breath looking at his face. " what's your name? " he asked in the most calmest and soothing voice the he himself didn't realized he was speaking in. " R-rang "  the boy sobbed.

Yeon was so memorized that he just wanted to carry the boy in his car and never let him go. he just wanted to keep him to himself and didn't wanted the world to even look at him. " Are you lost ?"  Yeon asked patting the boys head. " mn " the boy uttered . " would you like to go with me, its raining heavily you'll get sick . " the boy thought for sometime and agreed. Rang  about to stand up but Yeon carried him till the car.

Rang was looking out of the window curiously and asked " why are we going inside the forest, you don't plan on leaving me here ,do you

Rang was looking out of the window curiously and asked " why are we going inside the forest, you don't plan on leaving me here ,do you ." he asked . Yeon chuckled at the boy's question and replied " no, see thats where my home is. " he pointed at the mansion on the edge of the mountain. Rang looked at it and " WOW."

"