Yeon's marriage?

getting out of the university Yeon ordered the guards to send Wuxian & Jiang cheng home safely and left with Rang. 

____________________

( next day, Sunday )

no matter how important the work is, Yeon doesn't care. He loves to spend time Rang and only Rang on Sundays . 

Its 11:00

Rang woke up and looked around. He clearly remembered he slept with his hyung, but where was he now. He got out of the room and saw a maid passing by " Where is hyung. " He asked the maid. " he is at the swimming pool young master. " the maid said looking down and left bowing as he signed her too." wait, hey! ugh." Rang got annoyed "but she didn't tell me which swimming pool. " Rang pouted.

He left for his room and got changed in his swimming costume after brushing. he put on a bathrobe and left to find the swimming pool that had his hyung. 

after roaming in his house for almost 20 min and checking at least 4 pools he found his Hyung. "that bitch should have informed me which pool, i will get her fired by my hyung. " Rang said and pouted.

" Hyung!" Rang shouted making  Yeon turn around and look at him

" Hyung!" Rang shouted making  Yeon turn around and look at him. He went towards him and only then did he realized  Rang's cloths. 

" what are you wearing, Rang-ah." Yeon said with a frown

" cloths, hyung. " Rang smiled.

" Get in the pool, doll. " Yeon said and raised his hand towards Rang showing that he would catch him. 

Rang gladly removed his bathrobe and jumped in  the pool in Yeon's arms. the pool was a bit deep for Rang but Yeon held onto him carrying him like a koala. It was as if they were lost in each other's eyes , Rang hands were placed on Yeon's shoulders while Yeon hands were on Rang's butt supporting him up. 

Suddenly a maid entered in the pool area startling them both. Yeon slid Rang down hiding his body. " Don't you know how to ask for permission before entering!!" Yeon shouted at the maid in his coldest voice.

" i-i-i am sorry Young master b-but  Master Lee wishes to see you and young master Rang. " the maid spoke keeping her head down. 

" leave, we'll join shortly." Yeon ordered and the the maid left . Yeon came out still carrying Rang and went to the changing room.

 Yeon came out still carrying Rang and went to the changing room