All well...

Its been 3 days, rang hasn't opened his eyes for once from when the last time Yeon feed him and put him to sleep. neither has Yeon slept in these 3 days. He made sure to lay beside him so Rang wouldn't be cold. 

__________________________________________________________

( in morning )

as the sun rose, and it's rays finally peaked through the curtains. the ray landed on Rang's face and reflected off his beautiful skin. His eyes fluttered open after a long period of time.

he tried moving around and looking only to be prevented by the strong muscular arms of his hyung

Yeon opened his eyes to see Rang awake layed on the top of him, staring at him. And again they were lost in each other, Yeon's caramel brown eyes looking in  Rang's pitch black ones.

knock. knock

a knock was heard bringing them out their world, Rang looked at the door as Yeon cursed under his breath making a mental note to torture the person to death who ever disturbed them.

" come in. " Yeon ordered .

a maid came in and bowed to them before she started speaking "Master Yeon, someone wishes to see you, she is sitting down stairs."

" tell whoever it is to leave, i am busy." Yeon ordered turning back at Rang and started caressing his hair as Rang layed on the top Yeon on his muscular chest.

" i did asked her but she is not ready to leave, she said she is your girl and will get us killed if we tried to make her leave." the maid replied keeping her head down.

Yeon was confused and as he looked back at Rang only to find him asleep already. He gently placed Rang down on the soft mattress and went to the living room.

there he saw the most annoying person of his life, that he never ever wanted to encounter

there he saw the most annoying person of his life, that he never ever wanted to encounter . As Ji-ah saw him she ran and hugged him tightly . but 

" Hyung!" Rang said running down the stairs having tears in his eyes. 

" Don't run Doll !" Yeon said widening his eyes.

before Yeon could knew Rang was already downstairs running towards him but his body was too weak because of fever and his legs gave up. but he did perfectly landed in his Hyung arms while Ji-ah was thrown on the ground.

" clam down puppy, I'm here " Yeon said gently rubbing his back. 

Ji-ah recovered from the shock of being thrown and got up. Till then Rang was already in Yeon's Arms hugging him like koala. Yeon sat on the sofa with Rang on his lap. Rang's face was in Yeon's neck's crook and soft snores can be heard indicating he was already asleep. Ji-ah too sat on the couch and spoke.

"The last time I hugged you, I was hugged back. But this time I was thrown away." Ji-ah said with teary eyes.

"Cut this crap and say why you are here." Yeon said stroking Rang's head and looking not so interested in what ji-ah was saying.

"the last time I cried you comforted me even for the silliest reason but now you are not even ready to hear me out." Ji-ah said as if she was betrayed.

"if this is all you are here for then, scram." Yeon said and got up holding Rang and started leaving.

" Why can't we go back to how we were before?!" Ji-ah yelled

"Cause you f*cked up a big time, you cheated and I don't like cheaters." Yeon said calmly and started walking again.

"so you hate me?" Ji-ah asked looking down.

Yeon finally stopped and turned around. "no I don't hate you, I'm simply just not interested about you existence" Yeon said coldly

"I- where are my parents?" Ji-ah suddenly remembered why she was here. she continued "I remembered the last time I saw them was when they came here for mine& your marriage proposal."

"I don't know maybe somewhere really far or really close?" Yeon said and smirked and left carrying Rang.

Ji-ah was shocked by Yeon's answer and was in deep thoughts when she felt someone grabbing her hands. She snapped out of the thoughts and saw two women bodyguards dragging her out.

"Why did you changed so much, Yeon." She thought letting her self being dragged

_____________________________________________

Yeon bought Rang to his(Yeon's) room

"Open your eyes doll, I know you are not asleep." Yeon whispered in Rang's ear and he flicked his eyes open.

Yeon made him sit on the bed and kneeled in front of him. Yeon took his hands in his own and stroked the hand's back side.

"Why did you run down crying? I told you to never run on stairs right. What if you got hurt?" Yeon spoke in his calmest and deepest voice.

"But hyung, that b*tch was hugging you. How can you let her hug yourself? I panicked and ran." Rang pouted.

"why did you kissed me earlier hyung?" Rang asked suddenly curious .

"to calm you down." Yeon said

"but brothers don't kiss."

" if you want, we can be something else than brothers ."  Yeon spoke looking in Rang's eyes.

"huh?" Rang was confused

"don't think too much in your little brain and go , rest " Yeon smiled

"fine" Rang pouted and went on bed to sleep.