DURING THE WEDDING

Since that day when Yeon first met rang, he hasn't allowed rang to leave his side

Since that day when Yeon first met rang, he hasn't allowed rang to leave his side. Rang's mom insisted on taking Rang but Yeon clearly refused saying " either ways you will come to our home in less then a week so why not let Rang stay." even Rang himself didn't wanted to leave so soon to be  Mrs. lee agreed.

On wedding day every biggest business men were invited and  all the relatives  including Yeon's mother's side too. Yeon was the happiest person because of Rang though he didn't show it. Not for once did he left Rang's side , he was like a shadow following Rang everywhere. Yeon was holding Rang's hand everywhere.

" Hyung , i'm thirsty. " Rang said pouting. Yeon looked around and said " sit here, i will be right back. Don't talk to anyone, not my mother's side's people, okay? " Yeon made Rang sit on one of the seats and went to get something to drink.

Rang was waiting when suddenly some boys and girls came to him. they seemed to be of his age. Rang ignored them but one of the girl started speaking " you think you can take our oppa away form us? " the little girl spoke. Rang got confused and asked " Your oppa?" " yes our oppa the one you were with Yeon oppa he is our cousin ,our brother . you better stay away from him. " another girl spoke. " Get lost he is my hyung. " Rang said and turned away from them and was about to leave when one of the boy dragged him down with collar. 

Yeon returned till then and saw rang on the ground while his maternal cousins circled around him. His blood boiled as one of his cousin poured water on Rang's head. He went towards the and slapped that girl who poured water on Rang. every one stopped what they were doing while those kids parents ran towards their direction and the other kids kneeled to check their sister.

" YOU'LL WANNA DIE THIS BAD!!?" Yeon shouted kneeling towards Rang and made him stood . He was raging. " w-w-why di-did you slap m-me brother?" the girl asked . " the audacity to ask." Yeon scoffed and kneeled down towards his cousins. " How. dare . you .disgraceful people to come  near MY rang" he asked his aura dangerously dark. 

the girl's parents came and her father shouted " What the hell are you doing to our kids?!" " SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS OLD HAG. i. am . not . talking . to .you. And you kids don't you dare show me you face next time." he shouted and left carrying Rang in bridle style.

They left the venue and came to their mansion . Yeon carried Rang to his ( yeon's) room and gave him his cloths. " go and freshen up , then show me if you are hurt" Yeon said concerned " i can't hyung, my leg got twisted when they pushed me down" he said making Yeon's eyes turn dark. " why didn't you tell me i will kill those little good for nothing sh*ts" he said getting up. " hyung my leg hurts. " Rang said with tears " don't worry doll ,let me help." he said and carried Rang in the bathroom. 

Yeon removed shirt from himself and removed Rang's cloths and carried him inside the jacuzzi. He cleaned Rang so tenderly and softly as if he was made of glass. it felt so calming the Rang fell asleep . Yeon carried him out and dressed him in pjs.

And slept hugging him like his life depends on it