The Meeting

Yeon suddenly threw Rang  on his shoulder making everyone surprised and looked at the people standing . Rang tried wriggling out of Yeon's hold but wasn't successful. Yeon looked at everyone and said " i am sorry for my doll's behavior, it's just that he can't see me getting hurt. i'm really sorry brother- in -law." 

" Hyung! why are you apologizing , that musclemen should apologize for hitting you!" Rang said trying to wriggle out of Yeon's grip, but instead received a spank instead making him yelp. 

" Hyung!" Rang pouted and stopped wriggling accepting his defeat. 

" I'm sorry too Yeon, I shouldn't have reacted that way when it was clearly Hai's fault." Luo Yin said eyeing Gu Hai , who widened his eyes

" My fault?!" Gu hai shouted as if  he was betrayed.

" Yes! your fault!" Luo yin shouted and Gu hai lowered his head like a scolded puppy.

" Brothers!" a voice echoed, everyone turned their head to the stairs and saw Yoon carrying Surat like a koala who was sleeping.

seeing this Wen ke xing started laughing and spoke " both yours and Yeon's lovers are like kids who needed to be taken care of ." 

" they are adorable ." Zhou zhi shu said and glared at Wen ke xing making him stop laughing.

" You all just arrived , why don't you all go and take rest. I guess the dinner would  ready in an hour or two." Yeon said and everyone agreed as they were all tired and left to their room. Yeon too went to his room with Rang still on his shoulder.

Coming to his  room ,Yeon threw rang on the bed and got on the top of him. Rang opened his mouth to say something but was shut off by Yeon attacking his lips hungrily, Rang was shocked to say anything  and became statue still in the same position with his mouth open which he opened to scold Yeon. When Yeon entered his tongue in his hot cavern , sucking his tongue. That's when Rang came back to his senses, he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Yeon neck, pulling his closer. Yeon's one hand traveled inside Rang's shirt while other to Rang's clothed ass.  Suddenly a moan left his mouth when Yeon caressed his nipple with his thumb. 

Suddenly Yeon stopped and Rang whined at the lose of touch. Yeon chuckled and said " That's enough for now, doll, and don't misbehave with them. They are my cousins, it's okay for them to do so. They might have their reasons. " Yeon explained.

" but that doesn't give them the right to do so. What reasons could the have when you clearly didn't do anything." Rang huffed

" we'll talk about it later , love. now lets get ourselves clean." Yeon smiled carried Rang to the bathroom.