" what the fuck are you doing"i said

" shshshhshss" he said as he rolled over, he snaked a hand over my waist and the other to cover us up with the blanky, once he was settled with the position, he used both hands to cuddle me up. It was a real struggle for me cox i dont feel comfortable at all. I kept struggling.

" is thay all you got dpo" he whispered and i didnt care coz i kept pushing, the more i push the tighter he held.

" khalifa do you want to rape me"

" am i a goat?"

" clearly, i feel harrased"

" i want you to picture sana in this same position with someone who's sole intention was rape. I bet you can now understand how she had to struggle her way out just like you are doing right now. Even though we're  halal, You are stuggling. think about how she was feeling and reacting at that moment" and for the first time i let reality hit me. So i stopped struggling and stayed cuddled with my head lying on his arm.
Its a thing of pitty.
Naturally i don't take rape cases friendly  at all,
however i was using this to lure him to marry coz of my other agenda. I need his influence  and i took a greedy method for that.
Since he was sleepy already, he  drifted to slumber fast.
i couldn't close my eyes, but i feel really warm.
He held me tight as if his life belongs to it while  sleeping so sound. How can a human be like that. Act as  if nothing is wrong Huh.
    On a second thought, maybe thats how he sleeps, its his culture to cuddle up while sleeping.
In my entire life, this is the first time i am this close  to the  other gender, so i feel awkward, i wasn't comfy at all.
Oooooh. I can't even sleep and i have loads of work tomorrow IN SHA ALLAH.

Khalifa.

My eyes opened just in time to pray tahajjud, why does sana smell different this morning.

" sana, sana, tashi muyi sallah its almost dawn am sure" i said pushing her aside, it feels really different, something odd or different or rather new.  to end the curiosity i switched on the side lamp and

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" i screamed seeing the person next to me. At once i collected my self back and walked calmly to the bathroom.

Just calm down, calm down, calm down. I look my self in the mirror and i feel ashamed, why did you cuddle up with that girl. Oooooooh my integrity, oh khalifa you shouldn't have coz she might just get  wrong ideas. Ohhhhhh. It feels really awkward. I made wudu and wore my jalabi.
Acting ignorant,  i sprayed my mat and started praying.  An hour later the adhan was called and i went to the mosque.

SOFEEYA

I know i am not supposed to be sad in any way or let that get to me but wallahi, I feel like i am dying.
I didnt asked to be cuddled up, i would never even think it, even when it happend, i vehemtly declined  but he was much stronger and he overpowered me. 

I refused to be mistaken for sana. Of all people why will he choose to call me sanaa. I was bathing and tears was rolling down my cheeks. I managed to bath and got ready for work. My hair was opened when i remember to get a black cap on.  on my way out we collided not,  looking at him, i continued to move

" and where do you think you are going to "

" where does it look like"

" get back"

" you wont keep me prisoner"

" i forbid you to go to work and if you counter it, its at your detriment '" he said and i hissed pass him. I know he was still staring at me but do i bloody give a fuck about him or his stupid rules. I went to his mum's room and greeted then i went to hajia hanne's and waited in the mini parlour, she was taking so long even after been told i am here to greet her. This woman with effontry, well, after staying so long i didn't know when the other wives entered