~Confronting~ (3)

Start from the beginning

I felt really bad... But they made me feel worse. I've made up my mind already.

"Get out of my house."

"...What?"

"You heard me. Get out."

"But- Chifuyu! Please, we can talk about this! Darling please..."

"If you don't want to leave, I will." I say, even though it's my house, I just want to be away from them for a bit.

As I was grabbing my things, they walked in.

"Darling...? You're just joking right?" Baji asked

"Y-Yeah! You can't be serious dear?" Kazutora said

"I'm serious. I can't deal with this anymore, whatever this is..." I replied

I finished grabbing all my stuff and I pushed past them.

"So you're leaving? After you cheated?" Baji said in a cold tone

"I forgot about that, dear why would you cheat on us?" Kazutora asks

"I didn't cheat on you guys.. it was supposed to be a prank.. or revenge for leaving me out... but doing so I realized that you guys most likely don't love me at all."

"That's-" Kazutora started but I cut him off

"True. I know." I said coldly and walked out the door, that hurt alot more then I thought it would've.

~⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️~

BajiTora POV:

"...What are we gonna do?" Kazutora asked quietly

"I don't know Tora..." Baji responded

"I don't think I can live without him..." Kazutora said, leaning back on the couch, looking up at the roof

"Don't say that Tora. We'll get him back..." Baji said 'I hope'

~⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️~

Chifuyu POV:

"Was this the right choice? Maybe I shouldn't have left them. We could've talked about it..."

"But do I really want to talk about it?"

Those thoughts played over and over again in my head whilst I was walking.

Then I realized, I had nowhere to go. That was my house, I should've made them leave, what am I gonna tell my mom?

That's a problem for another day... I guess, because there's a toman meeting later today.

How will I face them? I could stay with Takemichi the whole time probably.

Or I could just not show up? No. I will show up. I need to show that I can be independent without them.

I don't need no mans💅✨(PERIODT)

I might actually need them though... I still love them. I don't know what I'm gonna do...

~⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️~

3rd person POV:

Chifuyu talked with Takemichi and Hina about the whole situation, and they decided that Chifuyu will stay with Takemichi for now.

While they were talking, Baji and Kazutora had other plans...

~⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️~

All throughout the Toman meeting, Baji and Kazutora tried to come up to Chifuyu.

However Chifuyu was not having it, he would run away, start talking to someone else, or just straight up ignore them and pretend they weren't there.

Chifuyu eventually got tired of this and went up to Mikey

"Mikey! Please have Baji and Kazutora be away from me! Like assign them something to do please!"

"What? Why?"

"I'll explain later! Please!"

Mikey agreed and assigned Baji and Kazutora to find out why Smiley and Angry weren't at the meeting.

~⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️☔️⛈️~

Immediately after the meeting, Chifuyu was talking to Draken and Takemichi was waiting for him on the bike.

Baji and Kazutora saw this and ran up to the two, Chifuyu pretended they weren't there which got draken confused.

But as soon as Draken was about to say something Chifuyu sprinted away, and Baji and Kazutora ran after him.

Leaving a confused Draken, all alone.

"Chifuyu!"

"Come back here!"

Chifuyu ignored their calls and hopped on Takemichis bike.

"DRIVE PARTNER!"

Takemichi shot Chifuyu a bewildered look, than saw Baji and Kazutora headed straight towards them.

Takemichi immediately stepped on the gas and they zoooooooomed away.

'Not on our watch' Baji and Kazutora thought in unison

Baji hopped on his bike with Kazutora and chased after them.

While they were starting their bike, Chifuyu and Takemichi stopped and quickly switched seats.

(We all know Chifuyu is better at driving, Sorry Takemichi-)

Chifuyu stepped on the gas and they drove away, Baji and Kazutora on their tail.

Chifuyu almost lost them but their was a rode block up ahead....

BYEEEEEEEEEE