Chapter Thirteen: Soră and Frate

A/N: 

I wanted to apologize for the chapter being late, I've been sick with my asthma for the past  couple weeks because I ran out of my inhalers three months ago and didn't have insurance to get the refilled till now and my doctor won't call me back. And I keep having these episodes where I look like I'm having a stroke but they can't tell if it is a mini stroke or something else so I had an MRI done on Monday night. School is also kicking my butt (I had to write six lesson plans yesterday for my portfolio) and I had to create next semester' schedule on Wednesday. I will try my best to get these chapters put out but I will probably end up taking a break to write my fourth story for publishing before I start publishing while writing it (it just works out better that way for me). I also wanted to thank everyone for all the love and support I've gotton on this app and for all the views and comments for all my stories, it means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Translations 

ALL ROMANIAN since Sokovia is supposed to be somewhere around Romanian:

Frate -brother

Puiule- baby (not in an romantic way)

Soră-sister

printesa mea- my princess

Fluturaș- little butterfly

scumpo-dear

dragă (honey).

îngeraș- little angel 

Printul meu = My prince

dragă- Honey

A few hours later, Tony came back downstairs, he found it slightly odd that the every room was empty until he walked into the kitchen and found Wanda and Natasha, CLint was still no doubt hiding in his room like a recluse and you never knew where Yelena would pop up from. His eyes fell on the shorter redhead, who had Addie still sound asleep on her hip. He marveled how the woman could cook and hold a sleeping child at the same time; he'd sure as hell drop her if he was in her place, then again Natasha Romanoff was well...Natasha Romanoff.

"Romanoff," he greeted with a quick nod as Wanda walked past him out of the room well hello to you too he thought to himself.

The older redhead cast him a small glance, smirking slightly at his bed head, "Tony" she replied, she looked back down to her hand where she was stirring the pot of Ciorbă de Cartofi, she was helping Wanda cook for dinner; the two had made a platter of sandwiches for when everyone woke up that was sitting on the table.

He picked a sandwich up, turning it over in his hand before stuffing the entire thing in his mouth and swallowing it, "Is the kiddie still sleeping?" he asked cautiously.

"For the past seven hours...let her sleep." she replied coolly.

"Trust me Red, I wouldn't wake her up for nothing," he replied.

The redhead smirked slightly at him, she seemed to be mused by his hesitance to disturb the sleeping four year old, "Good," she replied.

He picked up a coffee mug and started making his way over to the pot of coffee that was still on. As if on cue, Wanda came in, wearing a red and black apron, holding a bottle of paprika in one hand and a bottle of Parsley in the other. Natasha moved out of her way as Wanda lightly sprinkled a little of each bottle in the pot. She brought the boiling soup down to a simmer and placed the lid back on top of it before looking up at the billionaire.