28 - Cheese Overdose

ابدأ من البداية

"t-thank thank you" I stutter.

"No like seriously you're making me jealous" she states, making my body turn around for her to get a full view.

She's being too honest here, it makes me kind of uncomfortable to hear such things.

"You're really pretty too" I say, playing with my fingers.

"Haha thank you but I'm not" she titters as if that was the exact thing she wanted to hear from me, "moving on, let's do your makeup"

Oh god no, I don't want to put on makeup.

"Thanks for your offer but um I'd rather go bare faced" I reply and fix my ponytail a little.

"Oh my god y/n, hell no you can't do that. Makeup is a necessity" she says, patting her face which now had the face mask over it and it was kind of making her look like an alien if I was being honest.

"I don't like to put makeup on during summer-"

Hyerin unexpectedly grabs my wrist and pulls me towards her dressing table again, not even letting me finish my sentence.

"I'll enhance your beauty, don't worry" she says, smiling cheekily.

"Ah you don't have to bother about it hyerin. It's okay, I can just go without applying any sort of makeup" I reply but she places her index finger on my lips, preventing me from speaking any further.

"Let me do my magic" she winks "and don't worry, I'll make sure to go light"

Sucking in a sharp breath, I finally decide to give up and nod my head as an okay.

A huge smile gets plastered on hyerin's face as she now reaches her hand out for grabbing a nude lipstick.

"I hope that doesn't have a lot of colour" I say, feeling like a dumbass for not even having any knowledge about lipsticks.

"It doesn't" she murmurs and cautiously opens the cover before placing it on my lips.

Clearing my throat, I look upwards at the ceiling so I wouldn't end up bursting out in laughter when I saw hyerin's face with a weird green mask but what she says next makes me kind of just...look at her right in the eye.

"You're not the daughter of Choi Jinwoo, are you?"

My mouth turns dry after hearing her question.

How could she know that? Why does she even know my real dad first of all and who could have told her about it? I do not remember meeting any hyerin in my entire life.

My tongue stiffens completely and refuses to move even onto my inner cheek but I still needed to give hyerin a proper, believable answer.

Her knowing my real identity could be a big threat to both me and mister kang, our covers would be busted.

Fixing my dress' sleeves which were starting to move below my shoulder, I let out another rough cough and loosen up my muscles a bit to get into my character again.

"Choi who?" I ask, creasing my eyebrows in a very natural manner.

Hyerin gently taps her forehead and grins sheepishly,

"Oof what was I even thinking, just because you're a choi doesn't mean you are boss jinwoo's daughter" she says

"And besides, I also heard that she passed away in a car accident along with her father"

So she knows about that accident too. I don't know what is going on but I should go back home instantly and tell everything about jungkook and his gang to mister kang.