"Mujhe kiyoun jail sy bahir nikalo gy?.... Tum apny sar ilzaam ly lena after all you're the one teaching me.... Itna toh kar he sakte ho mere liyay tum" She spoke proudly.

"You misunderstood me Ms. Lodhi.... Itna bhi acha nahi houn mein....I solely believe in justice" he replied, eyes still on the road, his extra cautious mode was on.

"Acha toh yeh baat hai.... Ruko tum" Saba countered while pressing the accelerator further.

"Saba slow down..... Saba.... Gari roko.... Saba hum mar jayein gy" Ahil yelled while she laughed.

"Saba pagal ho?" hands on the dash board, he shouted.

"Ab batao.... Jao gy jail mere liyey?" She asked, stopping the car on the sideways.

"Agar zinda bacha tab tak toh chalo jaounga, promise" He retreated.

"That's like a good boy" She smiled at him while stopping the car nearby.

"Acha ab get down.... I'll drive you back home" Ahil opened the passenger door.

"Nahi abhi nahi.... thora aur" Saba insisted.

"Nahi bas bohat hogiya Jumbo Dumbo" He said.

"Kitni baar kahoun mein Dumbo nahi hun" Saba fired away.

"Aur mein kitni baar kahoun keh mein tumhein piyar sy kehta houn, aur sirf tumhein he kehta hun." he affectionately pulled her cheek.

"If I'm your Dumbo toh let me drive this time" She strongly emphasized on the word 'your' this time.

"Ahil please na.... Please one more round" Saba begged him with her puppy eyes.

"Mujhe kiya mile ga?" He inquired.

"Tumhein mera saath mile ga aur kia chahyay" She spoke with pride.

"Umm.... yeh bhi theek hai.... One last round okay?" Ahil closed the passenger door and kept seated beside her.

"Yay" Saba cried out in joy, igniting the engine, she was once again out on the road.

(Cuties)

(Cuties)

----------------------

Present Day

Toronto, Canada

The next few weeks were a bit tiresome for the whole team, continuous running between different cities, collecting leads, investigating further suspects, all were out and about just to catch the culprit. The case had to be dead strong for them to turn the criminal in. So all they had to do was to work hard as hell.

The 'Steller CSIS' turned out to be a lady named Emily Steller who worked in CSIS headquarters. She was providing the confidential security information of the country, breaching the law and orders. After a thorough investigation, she was arrested and was compelled to confront all the dealings she made during the recent timeline. Apparently, she had sold out the copies of the security order of some areas around the sea. Something was about to happen, but no one could comprehend what kind of activity it might be, it was time for high alert.