"Come on Peke-J, are you hungry?" I say and carry Peke-J over to where his food and water bowl are and fill it up

Peke-J immediately jumps out of my arms and starts eating, weird, didn't Baji and Tora feed him earlier? They probably did and he's just hungry again.. I hope

Once I push back those thoughts I wash my hands and prepare to make dinner, Takemichi likes to joke and call me a 'house wife' which I'm not-

I hear Baji and Tora in our room, laughing and having fun, they were probably too busy to greet me

Anyways, I pushed up my sleeves and began chopping some vegetables, as I was chopping Baji and Tora came out of the room.

"Hey loves!" I greeted them, "I'm making dinner right now, it'll be done soon."

"Oh- about that" Baji started, "Me and Tora are going out to eat."

"Yeah, we'll eat dinner with you tommorow?"

"...Okay! I was-" I thought for a moment trying to make a excuse, "I was inviting Takemichi over for dinner anyways!"

Best liar award, goes to me! I might have to actually invite Takemichi now though.

"Huh." Kazutora paused

"...Alright, well we'll see you later"

As they put their shoes on and walked out the door, I thought that inviting Takemichi over, wasn't such a bad idea.

~🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧~

Takemichi wasn't busy and he came over, we were eating the dinner I made and laughing, telling jokes, talking about goals, helping Takemich with the future, overall just having a good time.

That was when Baji-san and Tora came back home, I decided to not pay attention to them right now, since I have a guest.

"Anyways Partner! I was thinking, you know how I love to skate?" As I said that Baji and Tora shot me a confused look, that went unnoticed by me.

"Yeah! What about it Fuyu?" Takemichi asked

"I've decided, since you know me, practically best, that we should go skating together! I'll teach you how!" I say, super excited

"Yeah! That sounds like a lot of fun Fuyu! I'll see you at the skatepark, at 5?"

"Mhm! I'll see you there!"

"Alright, I'm gonna go now Fuyu, I'll see you later."

"See ya partner!"

3rd person POV:

As Takemichi left the house, Baji and Kazutora were still super confused, cause 1. They didn't know Chifuyu skated, and 2. Why didn't he greet them?

Chifuyu finally looked at them, was they were still standing by the entrance

"Hello loves! Welcome back." Chifuyu said happily

"...Hi" Baji simply said

"Hello..." Kazutora says slowly

Chifuyu smiled at them, atleast they're paying attention to me. Chifuyu thought

Baji and Kazutora walked to the bedroom and Chifuyu followed after cleaning up the kitchen, but when he got inside

Baji and Kazutora were taking up the whole bed, cuddling and in eachothers embrace, leaving Chifuyu out, and without a bed to sleep in.

Oh... they probably forgot about me? Chifuyu thought and he just walked over to the guest bedroom and slept in there, missing his lover's embrace...

~🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧☔️🌧~

When morning finally came, Chifuyu was the first one up, as per usual.

Chifuyu made cinnamon toast for himself, he toasted the bread and put butter on the bread and sprinkled cinnamon on it.

He took a bite and it was delicious. So delicious that he made more for himself, and for his two sleeping lovers

When he was done with that, he made himself some lunch, he made sushi and rice balls, he got out a little container and put some soy sauce in it

He packed his lunch in his lunch box along with his cinnamon toast. He put his lunch box in his backpack and decided to wake his lovers up for school.

Chifuyu walked into their shared bedroom and thought it would be best to wake up Kazutora first.

He gently shook his lover, "Tora, wake up, it's time for school" Chifuyu said softly

"Mmm~ I'm up, I'm up." Kazutora said and slowly got up

"Please wake up Baji-san, Tora."

"Yeah Yeah" Kazutora said half asleep and rubbing his eyes.

"Thanks love." Chifuyu said and walked out of the bedroom

"Mhm."

When Baji and Kazutora were finally up and ready, they walked out of the bedroom.

Chifuyu loves his lovers personality a lot, but he can't ignore their looks.

Bajis dark long hair, Kazutora's mixed.
Their beautiful faces! He just can't ignore it.

While Chifuyu was busy admiring his lover's beauty they were eating the breakfast Chifuyu made them.

"Let's go" Baji said and grabbed Kazutoras hand while they all walked out the door.

Chifuyu was walking behind them, while they were walking infront, holding hands.

Chifuyu couldn't help but feel a lite jealous of his lovers, leaving him out...
And that was when Chifuyu realized that they were indeed leaving him out, not forgetting, not too busy, just straight up leaving him out, that's what Chifuyu thought

Chifuyu realized that he should get revenge. Or talk to them? Nah, revenge is always the answer. >:)

A/n:
1312 words! Not counting my A/n, so know that revenge is not always the answer... or is it? >:)  Just kidding! Only use revenge... when necessary >:)
Have a good day my dears, I'm proud of you! Keep being yourself! You're enough.