Chapter 7: The Ultima Fenrir

Start from the beginning

"Did Shindou-senpai told you about what happened to Minamisawa-senpai as well as Shinsuke and Kariya told you about the giant wolf?" Anjiru said to made Tenma remember.

"Oh yeah. The wolf killed him and Kudou-sonchou forbade you to go their place," Tenma said.

"I think he did this to protect both us and that wolf," Anjiru said. Then, she stared at the black wolf. "I think he was trying protect him and his brother."

A black wolf kept staring at the moon.

Meanwhile...
Sangoku, Shindou, Kirino, Minamisawa, and Hyoudou ran into the waterfall where was Trisha's place. While inside the cave through the waterfall, Trisha was in here. Along with Amagi and Mahoro were also here.

The other five tribe members entered.

"Sangoku-san," A witch said in relief as she ran into him and hugged very tightly. "I'm glad you're safe," she added.

"What do you mean?" Sangoku got wondered.

"Trisha had a vision and you were attacked by The Fifth Tribe," Mahoro explained.

"Souka," Sangoku said and along with Amagi was shocked as he saw Minamisawa.

"Minamisawa!!!" a big member cried out of joy and jumped onto Minamisawa. They ended up fell on the ground which made everyone shocked, especially Sangoku, Hyoudou, and Mahoro.

"So, he was his friend who supposedly died that he talked about," a magician chuckles.

"Thank goodness! You're alive!" Amagi cried in relief.

"Okay. Okay. I c- can't breathe," Minamisawa said.

"Gomen..." Amagi said in awkward, then he helped his long lost friend to stand up.

"How did you escape from The Fifth Tribe?" Trisha asked.

"The three boys from Arakumo Tribe, Kidokawa Seishuu Tribe, and Hakuren Tribe saved us, then we had encountered these two from Gassan Kunimitsu Tribe," Sangoku explained. Then, he stared at Shindou and Kirino. "By the way, these are the members from Gen'ei Tribe that we talked about. These are Mahoro Tadashi and Trisha Addams," he added as he introduced Mahoro and Trisha to Shindou and Kirino.

"It was a pleasure to meet you. And thank you for saving Sangoku-san's life back then," Shindou said.

"So, these are your friends, Sangoku-san," a witch said and Sangoku nodded.

On the other hand, Mahoro stared at Minamisawa. "So, you're from Raimon Tribe, did you?" he said.

"Yeah. But now, I'm from Gassan Kunimitsu Tribe. I'm Minamisawa Atsushi," a Raimon Tribe member-turned Gassan Kunimitsu Tribe member introduced himself.

"And I'm Hyoudou Tsukasa, by the way," an army commander added.

"Anyway, thank you for saving Minamisawa," Sangoku said to Hyoudou.

"You're welcome. Although our tribes were enemies, we still have to find the way to get along and save Inazumalia," Hyoudou said.

"We'll save not just both Raimon Tribe and Gassan Kunimitsu Tribe. But, also the entire Inazumalia," Minamisawa added.

The two tribes, Raimon and Gen'ei nodded in agreement.

"By the way, how did Minamisawa-san got injured anyway?" Trisha asked.

"We went in the very dark forest and we had encountered a giant wolf three years ago," Kirino explained.

Kirino's explanation made Trisha shocked.