{Inside chat}
[Owl = Mizuki, Kit = Noriko, Mic = Hizashi]

--Winning chat--

Mic; Hey kiddo, can you access cool water?

Owl; Mhmm! I'm rinsing her arm rn! Are the bandages put on it supposed to be wet or dry, I can't remember because I'm sleepy and it's late at night.

Mic; You already knew to do that?
Mic; That's smart of you little listener!
Mic; After about 30 minutes you should gently pat her arm dry with paper towels or a towel, and then wrap it with a dry bandage. Can you do that for me little listener?

Owl; Mhmm! Thank you Mr. Mic!

{Outside chat}

God, this kid was so smart for being 10- so knowing medically.. it made him a bit sick to his stomach.

So polite too..

Hizashi could feel the emotions bubbling in his chest from the pure horror of it all. He had known something was off, but he didn't expect this. About 29 minutes went by with no response, and he texted a few times but there was nothing. He was petrified that the girls had gotten caught trying to bandage their injuries without permission, and he waited by his phone in a tense silence, not even bothering to leave the radio station.

After about 10 more minutes he got a message again.

His worries were confirmed on the spot.

{Inside chat}

--Winning Chat--
-Owl is offline-
-Kit is online-

Kit; Sorry Mic!
Kit; Dad found me and Zuki in the bathroom using the water and he got angry..
Kit; She told me to run back to our bedroom and that she would distract dad since I still hurt from mom's punishment for speaking too loud at dinner.
Kit; I don't think he saw the phones- but he definitely saw her wrapping my arm.
Kit; He's yelling really loud.

{Outside chat}

Their father had seen them treating the injuries?

Owl was ALONE with him in the bathroom? A hint at her name was at least something he could send to the detective..

Kit is SOMEWHERE in that house hiding. He didn't have hints at her name yet, but at least he had a physical description.

But this was bad. Very bad.

Hizashi could feel the bile rising in his chest- the dreadful feeling of immanent danger for these two girls, the feeling of recognition from times in Shouta's past along with his own. It was a horrible feeling he couldn't seem to shed as he forced himself to stay calm and text back.

{Inside chat}

--Winning chat--

Mic; Oh no kiddo..
Mic; Is your dad dangerous? What is his quirk?

Kit; His quirk is 'Plasma Object'. It makes stuff out of his blood- he likes making little daggers.
Kit; Zuki says his anger is normal and that she's used to it, but I think it's wrong.
Kit; Both of us try to believe it is, and Zuki believes it more than me, but I think we just do it so we are happy..
Kit; And she always tries to protect me and make me happy.
Kit; She always gets really hurt..
Kit; She's the best older sister ever, but I'm always worried about her...

Mic; You're right kiddo. It is very very wrong of your father to hurt you or her.
Mic; and it's also very wrong of your mother to hurt you too.
Mic; What is you and your sister's names? I promise I will help you both if you tell me.

{Outside chat}

Hizashi felt his blood run cold at the way Kit said her sister kept trying to convince them both it was normal. He knew Owl wasn't to blame, she was just a scared child trying to make her best of life- but it hurt him and made him furious to see a kid so beaten down that they feel the need to try to lie to themselves that way. To HAVE to lie to themselves that way.

He asked for their names- if the kid truly was in a position where she felt the whole situation was wrong, and was already dropping hints to him- than maybe, just maybe, he could get a better look into it all.

He also decided right then and there that he was going to be on the hero team to go get the kids as soon as he could.

{Inside chat}

--Winning chat--

Kit; I..
Kit; I don't know, dad would be angry.

Mic; I know he would, but I would protect you. Cmon kiddo- I'll do anything to keep you safe if you just work with me.

Kit; Yknow what I don't care what dad wants.
Kit; I can hear sobbing. It's muffled but I know it's Zuki.
Kit; My name is Noriko Haruto
Kit; Zuki's full name is Mizuki Haruto.
Kit; Please get us out of here.

Mic; I will little listener. Hang in tight. Where are you hiding?

Kit; Under our bed in a hidden cubby Zuki made..
Kit; Right now she's the only one in danger.

Mic; You stay right where you are okay?
Mic; Can you give me your address?

Kit; No sir, I'm sorry. I don't know it.
Kit; Zuki knows it, so maybe when she gets in here she will still be awake and I can get it.

Mic; Okay kiddo, you stay there and wait then- I'm going to go talk to a few heros. Do you guys have any favorites?

Kit; Mhmm, my favorites are you, Eraserhead and Miruko. Mizuki likes Recovery girl and the weird principle thingy from UA- she says he's cool.

Mic; Awwwhhh how cute! Okay well stay safe kiddo while we try to work things out and find a way to come help you.

{Outside chat}

The kids had some odd favorite heros for sure. Especially since Miruko was a bit of a newcomer, and honestly so was he, Eraserhead was underground and almost unknown to civilians, Recovery girl was literally just a nurse basically and Nezu was literally not even technically a hero, but in their situation at least they had heros they still held respect and hope for.

And Hizashi definitely felt a surge of happiness at hearing he and his husband were Noriko's favorites, and that his husbands adoptive parents were Mizuki's favorites.

It was time to rock and roll and find some children to save.