{Inside Chat}

-########62 created a chatroom with ########88 and ########71-
-########62 changed the chat name to 'Maybe A Win'-
-########62 changed their name to 'Owl'-
-Zuki changed ########88s name to 'Mic'-
-Zuki changed ########71s name to 'Kit'-

--Maybe A Win chat-

Owl; I hope we weren't too late to win!
Owl; We are super excited to try to win!

-Kit is online-

Kit; Yeah! Cmon please pick us!
Kit; it would be like so super cool!!!!!

{Outside Chat}

The girls sent their messages and waited- listening intently to their little half-broken radio in anticipation and watching their broken phones like little hawks, Mizuki having used their favorite animals as their names in the chat, hers being an owl and Noriko's being a cat, or a kitten.

They waited over 5 minutes huddled together in waiting before a notification popped up and the radio announced that a pair of winners had been picked.

{Inside Chat}

--Maybe A Win chat--
-Mic is online-

Mic; HEY LISTENERS! YOU TWO ARE MY LUCKY WINNERS!
Mic; Wanna tell me your names and ages?

{Outside chat}

They couldn't believe it, they had won! They had won and now they were talking to their idol!

"...I don't think papa would be happy if he heard our names on the radio though.. what if we told him we liked our nicknames? We can tell him our ages though since without our names Papa wouldn't know." Mizuki suggested.

"Agreed. We don't want papa getting suspicos- suspic- suspicious." Noriko stumbled over the word in her excited muttering, but got through it and agreed with Mizuki.

{Inside Chat}

--Maybe A Win chat--
-Owl changed the chat name to 'Winning'-
--Winning chat--

Owl; I'm sorry Mr. Mic sir, we can't give you our names- but I'm 8!

Kit; And I'm 6!!
Kit; My favorite animal is a kitten and my sister's favorite is an Owl- so these names fit us!

Mic; Practicing internet safety!
Mic; Smart kids!
Mic; Well, as my lucky winners, you both get to talk to me for 30 minutes, so what would you like to talk about?

Owl; I have a lot of questions about you're quirk and all that stuff!!!

Kit; And I wanna know more about your two cats!! I have a kitty too!

{Outside chat}

The two girls were practically vibrating with excitement- the pain from the bruises and the bad memories all fading to a happiness neither of them had really felt before. They were talking to their idol! It was insane to them that something so good could ever happen to them.

And on the other side of the phone, Hizashi was sitting there staring at the texts with a soft smile of his own as he drafted a reply- he didn't have many fans below the age of 15 since he covered some darker topics sometimes, but by the sound of them asking about his quirk and pets, it seems they had been loyal listeners for quite a while.

{Inside chat}

--Maybe A Win chat--

Mic; Oh? Okay okay- so how about I answer quirk questions first since they are probably gonna be the ones with the shortest answers?

Owl; Okay okay okay- so what if you're quirk is used on a deaf person, does it still affect them because they still have eardrums that could be messed up and become painful?
Owl; Does your quirk ever hurt your throat?
Owl; Does your quirk work over call?
Owl; Are you going deaf because of it or do you have a higher resistance to sound or both?
Owl; Can it be harnessed through a megaphone shape? Or any shape for that matter?

{Outside of Chat}

Mic was astonished really, not many people asked that many good questions. He was used to the questions of 'are you a villain' or 'do you think you could kill' with his quirk, but this literal child asked plenty of valid questions, including 2 he wasn't actually sure of himself.

{Inside Chat}

--Maybe A Win chat--

Mic; Wow kiddo those are some amazing questions! Okay so the answers would be,
Mic; 1. Yes it does affect deaf people! It's actually a really good observation you've made, because of the eardrums that can still be ruptured, my quirk does affect deaf people.
Mic; 2. Yes, very much so- I think I live off of cough drops after a long fight ngl.
Mic; 3. I actually have no idea little listener! But if you have any theories I would love to hear them!
Mic; 4. Yes and yes! I have a higher resistance but it's not complete, so over time I will become hard of hearing if not deaf from my quirk use if I don't watch myself!
Mic; 5. Again I'm not even quite sure listener, I've never really tested that theory, but if you have any ideas I'll be happy to listen!

{Outside of chat}

Mizuki almost squealed from happiness as her questions were answered, but luckily kept herself quiet- scrambling silently to grab her favorite hero notebook and write down all the new information about his quirk and take pictures of her theories for him with warnings not to put the images anywhere. Noriko happily watched this as Mic complimented her theories and things knowing that her turn to talk to the pro was next.

And after a few more minutes of back and forth about quirks, Mic moved on to his cats...