A few days went by and Hizashi was just barely starting to get over the odd ending to his interaction with the two girls, mainly receiving texts that were rather cute for a while from Kit, along with the occasional hero analysis from Owl which he liked, when he got a notification in that chat at about 12am, right as he was ending his radio show.

{Inside chat}
[Owl = Mizuki, Kit = Noriko, Mic = Hizashi]

--Winning chat--
-Owl is now online-

Owl; Hey Mr. Mic, do you know how to treat burns?
Owl; I think they are 2nd degree but I am not completely sure.
Owl; Kit has fire resistance because of her quirk, but it still burned her bad.
Owl; I don't know how to do it without burn cream...
Owl; Sorry if I'm being a bother.

{Outside of chat}

Burns?

BURNS!?

Wasn't she 8!? What would she possibly need to know about treating second degree burns without burn cream for!?

Hizashi immediately felt himself panic- quickly closing out his radio show as he texts her back.

{Inside chat}

--Winning chat--
-Mic is online-

Mic; Hey little listener!
Mic; You're not bothering me at all! Please never feel afraid to ask me for help if you need it.
Mic; would you mind explaining to me why you need this kind of help though?

Owl; Mother got angry- and she gave Kit a punishment.
Owl; but I ran out of burn cream last week and we cant get any more until next Tuesday.

{Outside of chat}

Now Hizashi was definitely freaking out.

How the hell was he supposed to explain medical care to a child? WHY THE HELL WAS HE SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN MEDICAL CARE TO A CHILD!?

Before his thoughts could spiral, he got another text.

{Inside chat}

--Winning chat--

Owl; Mother's quirk is 'Burning Hands', her hands create a high heat up to the point of fire, like Endeavor but focused on her hands. We can't get Kit to the hospital, but if we have a way to treat it I thought you might know. I don't know if knowing her quirk will help but maybe you have an idea of how bad the burn would be from a slap that way.

{Outside chat}

Hizashi hates to do it, but in the moment the only way to get information about these kids and who they are is to use this opportunity.

{Inside chat}

--Winning chat--

Mic; Well little listener, to know how to treat it I need to know what the damage on Kit is. I know you said it's an invasion of privacy, but I promise I won't send it to anyone, can you take a picture of Kit for me?

*5 minutes later*

Owl; Okay... I trust you.
Owl; +Insert image+

Mic; Thanks kiddo, I'm gonna be right back.

{Outside chat}

Hizashi stared at the image on his phone.

An adorable looking little blonde girl with one onyx eye and one of a crystal blue definitely a cute kid...

But the burn on the side of her arm.. oh god..

It was a deep, horrid shade of pinkish red, bubbling slightly and horribly painful looking.. it was hand-shaped and there was a ton of old ones along with what looked to be hundreds of painful bruises.

Hizashi could feel the tears in his eyes and a heavy, sickly knot in his stomach as he stared at it in horror, calling his husband on his personal phone.

\On the phone\

"Hey Sho..." Hizashi's voice was soft and broken, a sound his husband knew too well from the past, but wasn't very common now.

"Zashi? Hey what's up? You okay?" Immediately his husband Shouta Aizawa, also known as the underground hero Eraserhead, responded with a worried tone.

"...Do you remember those two kids I talked to that one night last week? The ones I was worried about?" Hizashi mumbled, still staring at the image on his phone.

"Yeah, what about them?"

"I-... I got a text asking about burns, and, and- when I asked for a picture of the burns, I got a- a picture of the most adorable little girl all covered in scars, and burns and bruises- i- oh god..." Hizashi broke down into soft tears, unable to control his emotions.

"You WHAT? Baby send me that photo- and fish for information. I don't know what's going on but I do know what it fucking sounds like." Shouta immediately went from calm and relaxed to furious and worried. Being an underground hero, the man had dealt with abuse cases, and this sounded just like one of them.

"M-Mkay.." Hizashi mumbled, hanging up

\Phone call over\

Hizashi took a deep breath and sent the picture to Shouta, who immediately sent it to their detective friend, Naomasa Tsukauchi to start the process of opening a case into finding out who these kids were.

He was shaking as he picked his phone back up and made an attempt to keep his texts cheerful as he responded to the little owl.