Chapter 92

As Y/n turned a corner, she ran into Naruto. “Hi Naruto-kun!,” Y/n greeted him with a smile.

“Hi Y/n. Where are you going?,” Naruto asked.

“I was going to buy new dresses but I can’t choose. Naruto would you please come with me and help me?,” Y/n asked, looking hopeful.

‘I hope he will so that I would know what kind of dresses he likes!’ Y/n thought internally.

“I’m sorry Y/n. I have to help Konohamaru,” Naruto answered, pointing at the boy behind him.

“Oh. Okay…,” Y/n said in a slightly disappointed voice.

‘Of course. It was stupid to think that he’ll be available whenever I want… Stupid me’ Y/n scolded herself.

“You should go with her,” Konohamaru whispered to Naruto as Y/n turned to leave.

“I should probably ask Shika or Lee. I wonder if they have time,” Y/n mumbled to herself.

Hearing what Y/n mumbled, Naruto grabbed Y/n’s wrist, startling her. Y/n quickly looked at Naruto. “I’ll help you,” Naruto said.

“Huh?,” Y/n blinked, confused.

“Yeah. I’ll ask someone else for help! Naruto nii-san can go with you!,” Konohamaru smiled at her.

“Uh.. okay,” Y/n blinked at him.

“Thank you Konohamaru!,” Y/n smiled at Konohamaru before he ran off.

Y/n and Naruto went to a nice clothing shop and searched for dressed Y/n liked. “Naruto-kun wait here. I’ll try these clothes on. Tell me how I look okay?,” Y/n asked.

“Okay,” Naruto nodded.

Y/n went to change and came out after a few minutes. “Naruto-kun,” Y/n called out.

Naruto looked at Y/n and froze and kept staring at her. After a few moments of waiting nervously for Naruto’s answer, Y/n called out, titling her head to a side, confused, “Naruto-kun..?”

Naruto was pulled out of his trance and blushed slightly. “Yeah umm it looks good,” Naruto replied.

Y/n smiled and went to try on the next one. The same thing repeated three more times before Y/n had her final dress in hand. Naruto’s reaction to all the other dresses was the same and Y/n thought maybe she didn’t look as good in them.

After changing Y/n came out wearing a pretty orchid dress with patterns on it. (Don’t mind my dirty editing. I wanted to show how it would suit Y/n’s skin colour so I had to do it.)

Naruto looked at Y/n and stood up from the place he was sitting on

Naruto looked at Y/n and stood up from the place he was sitting on. “You’re looking so beautiful,” Naruto said with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Y/n blushed hearing the compliment, feeling happy and shy. Naruto realised what he had said and his face turned red. “Thank you,” Y/n smiled looking at the ground.