XXXVIII | TMI (PG)

Start from the beginning

"fuck you guys. i'm just trying to get some advice from mr bang over here."

"ok, sung. one, if you're gonna be all intrusive, ask chan when we aren't here. two, chan's not gonna know much since that was his first time doing anal, so... you know." minho said seriously.

jisung sighed.

"ugh. i forgot about that." he frowned.

"how-"

"doesn't matter. i'm going to find hyune. bye losers." jisung said before walking away.

chan just laughed.

"he's weird." he sniffled.

minho looked at him unamused.

"i cannot believe you answered him." minho groaned.

"well, you are. can't be ashamed of that-"

"alright, i'm out. remember we're in school." felix gaged before rushing away from the two.

minho pushed chan away from him and crossed his arms.

"you're disgusting." minho shook his head while smiling.

chan rolled his eyes.

"yeah, yeah."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chan and minho drove home together that afternoon.

first they stopped by the flower shop to say hello to jiwon then they went to minho's house.

monday was minho's mum's tafe day so she wasn't at home but she'd be almost done with her day.

so, when the two stepped into the house, they were all over each other.

chan shut the door behind him before turning them around and gently pressing minho's back against the wooden front door.

you could hear chan's keys get thrown onto a couch from across the room.

chan held minho's waist before moving his hands lower so they were behind his thighs.

then, all over a sudden, chan tapped minho's thighs, wanting him to jump.

minho quickly complied and jumped up a little, expected to be met with a struggle but chan held him up in the air like it was a piece of cake.

minho wrapped his legs tightly around chan's waist.

he pulled out of the kiss with a gasp.

"you're much stronger than i thought you were-"

"i'm full of surprises aren't i?" chan grinned.

quickly, chan carried minho to his bedroom before literally throwing him onto the bed.

minho squealed as he landed and he watched with wide eyes as chan went and closed his bedroom door before turning around and smiling at him.

"what the fuck, chan?!" minho scoffed.

chan chuckled as he walked to minho's desk and pulled out his chair and sitting on in.

minho sat up on the bed and crossed his legs.

"i think we should talk." chan suddenly said.

minho couldn't help but feel a bit nervous.

he hoped this wasn't a break up conversation.

"a-about what?" minho frowned.

chan noticed the change in minho's posture and immediately spoke up.