But after the party....I ruined it. He is suddenly so angry and that hurted her emotions...what have I done????

" I really didn't mean....I didn't....mean to...I suddenly remembered something and I went to meet him straight from the hospital....I didn't know the time...or...I didn't mean to..." I tried but couldn't say a word.

Titli nodded and said " I know you mean no harm...but you unknowingly hurt them....you have to fix what you broke. " she said in a firm tone.

" And that secret....please let Aditya know about it. He has to know about it. "Said titli and I nodded , I am going to do everything fine now.

" yes I will let him know....its just after the accident my memory is not like it used to be....so it took time. But I will tell him. " I ensured her.

" And also do tell karishma that...by loving Aditya she is not hurting my soul. She is super concerned about it. " said Titli. " Well I will do it. " I ensured her.

" Alright....than its a good bye. " She said and I am not ready to let go yet. I holded her hands. " Aditya will have his wife, his children will get a loving mothet...I will be lonely again. I grew up with you..I only have you. Now I have nothing. " I told her. With her I lost everything.

she said " of course you're my best friend and I will not allow anyone else to be as close to you as I am....but you're not alone..you have aditya as your friend. Give time and you will see even karishma became your friend. And you may never know what future holds for you. " She said and I don't know what she meant by that.

" Cannot you stay little longer? " I asked her. " I cannot....my power is limited....but I will visit you soon. " Saying that she left. And I woke up in my bed all sweaty....was it really a dream or Titli really visited me?

I dont know...all I know is I have to say sorry to Aditya and his wife. Hope everything goes well. Hope that fixes everything that went wrong that day.And about that secret I know with whom to talk about it first.

Karishma ( POV )

" Gungun sit straight....let mummy tie your hairs. " I told as I was struggling to tie her hairs...that naughty girl loves to bounce around the house like monkey.

" Mummy are we going home today? " asked Aditi who is helping me by keeping Arav busy with toys.

" Yes love...Akash has sports day in his school in two days...we need to practice for his long run. " I told and she nodded like an adult.

" Beta look who is here...." said my mother getting in my room. My sister followed her in...and with her followed was an man in suit. I have never met him before but with the original owner's memory I know it's her father in law.

 I have never met him before but with the original owner's memory I know it's her father in law

All my kids went running to him calling him grandfather. Looks like they know him. Aditya has not kept his children's away from their grandfather.

I went forward and touched his feets. He blessed me and said " I didnt have the chance to meet with you at your wedding....but I am glad to finally meet with you. " he said, he handed me a jewelry box....and the piece looks amazing.

" Thank you father. " I said taking the box. We sat down in the main hall and talked a lot. I really like him...he is funny and a good man.

" Dont thank me....you have taken such good care of my son and his children's I should be the one thanking you. " he said and that made me happy.

Kids after that played with him a little while me and my sister gossiped about her upcoming movies. After some conversation....he was ready to leave.

" You should join us for dinner sometimes...."he said . " I would love to do that..." I said...aditya may not like that but I need to meet with my sister.

After some conversation..he left with my sister....and its my time to go home too....hope everything turns out well.

2 Hours lster.

" Abhi na jao chor ke ki dil abhi bhara nahi.." said samrat holding my hand.
" I don't want to leave either...but kids..." I was going to continue but he stopped me.

" Don't blame the kids for something you want. I know...what you want? what you need..." he said and thank god the kids are in the car.

" Kya jane tu mere irade..." I asked him and he gave me his evil smile, which is sometimes so adorable.

" Koi na...ja ja tujha haq hai ( Its okay go go..you have all the rights )....just don't supress your feelings...." he said and I don't know how to say it.

" Okay...quick give me one practice...so that you feel confident whenever you're ready to say it. " he said and well I can try it here.

" Well I....Aditya I love you...." I said and hid my face in his embrace. He laughed out loud. " Bhai...ye tu I love you pa hi sharma gai...age kya huga ( she is shy just I love you...what will happen next. ) " he and his vulgar jokes. I punched him and let him go.

" You almost killed me. " he said and I didn't pay him any attention. I started walking towards my car when I heard my voice saying ' Aditya I love you.'

I quickly turned and saw samrat holding his phone. He recorded my voice. Before I could get it he went inside the house and locked the door. I knocked but he didn't let me in. Instead of opening the door he called me. I took the call and he didn't even give me time to speak.

" Ten days....if you didn't confess in ten days...I will send this recording to Aditya. " Said samrat and disconnected the call...I am so done.

Author Note :

I forgot to add vote for #Samstars and #sweethearts are still going on and result will come out in 30 th October...so vote for your favorite character and help them win.