His hands moved around her hips as he worked his way up her stomach, his tongue exploring every inch of her body. She felt her body trembling and her legs shaking as she felt his tongue on her clitoris.

She gasped as he moved his tongue around her most sensitive areas, and she felt her body tensed up as he moved his tongue in circles.

Sasha was close and Optimus pulled away and he rubbed his spike/dick over her pussy before he pushed into her. Sasha had no idea how big he was. Sasha gritted her teeth in pain.

Optimus was kissing right where her pheromone glands were to help her relax. Sasha moaned as he was fully inside. "Fuck, you are so tight." Optimus grunted. "You're so...ah...so big, I need you to move soon...but slowly, I'm still a virgin, well, was." Sasha said.

Optimus slowly started to move his hips and Sasha felt the ridges of his spike/dick she bit her lower lip as he moved and he rolled his hips a few times which caused Sasha to moan in pleasure and pain but mostly pleasure. Optimus held her waist as he fucked her well.

"A—Ah!" Sasha moaned. "You take me so well, my love!" Optimus grunted. Sasha moaned. "Optimus...please...harder...faster..." Sasha moaned as she bared her neck to him and he kissed and licked her neck and he left bite marks and hickies all over her neck. "Good girl, baby." Optimus moaned out. Sasha moaned at that.

Optimus started to move faster and deeper, thrusting into her with all his strength. Sasha's moans intensified as she felt her body being filled with pleasure.

Optimus could feel her walls quivering around him, each thrust sending shockwaves throughout her body.

He could feel her inner core tightening and trembling with pleasure. He grabbed onto her waist and thrust harder, pushing her to the brink of pleasure.

Optimus flipped them so Sasha was riding him and she felt his spike/dick go deeper and she covered her mouth. "I want hear your beautiful voice, my love." Optimus said. Sasha whimpered in pleasure.

Optimus slapped her ass and the squeezesd it and it made her moan loudly "AH!" Sasha moaned. "Good girl, baby, beg for my spike and beg for me to frag you harder, baby." Optimus said.

Sasha gasped as the of his spike/dick hit her G-Spot. Optimus groaned as he felt Sasha roll her hips to feel more of his spike/dick. "Do that again, baby it felt good." Optimus said. Sasha had no idea that Optimus noticed and she was a little shy to do it again.

"Be a good girl and do that again." Optimus said. "Beg for me baby! I want to hear your sexy voice beg for my cock." Optimus growled in pleasure as he started to fuck her harder and faster.

Sasha blushed and felt her heart racing as she heard the words coming out of Optimus' mouth. She was embarrassed but also aroused, and she couldn't help but roll her hips again. She let out a soft moan and then slowly started to whisper her request.

"Please, Optimus, please fuck me harder," she said softly, her voice quivering slightly. Optimus smiled and leaned forward, giving her a passionate kiss as he continued to thrust into her.

She felt his spike/dick going deeper and deeper, and she felt her pleasure building up with every stroke. She felt her entire body trembling as she finally reached her peak, and she let out a loud moan as she felt the waves of pleasure wash over her.

Sasha moaned and she watched as his spike/dick disappeared in and out of her every time it was inside her she saw a slight bulge where his spike/dick was hitting, and she couldn't stop moaning and begging for more of his cock.

"Such a good girl, my love, you love my spike don't you?" Optimus said in her ear as he slapped her ass here and there to make her moan in pleasure. Sasha was turned on even more.